Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Poker Merchant

I had a problem with the plugin not displaying discount at the cart page. They literally solved it within 2 minutes after contacting through live chat. Amazing service and expertise.

Soul Deli Shop

A very versatile and simple to use App for taking Shopify stores to the next level. It really helps offer a more flexible and feature rich discounting experience with plenty of customisation features. The customer service though is really where this App shines the team is incredible and actually help you out, rather than sending copy & pasted articles or robotic answers. Pavi especially is an excellent dude, helped me create my custom discounts and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Cannot recommend this app enough.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

Recently installed this app on our website, and it seems to be doing amazing. Support was very helpful in getting it up and running perfectly for our website. We will now be installing it across our 4 different websites. Thank you very much :)

Hesselager Energi

Super app and super support from Zarah. Can recommend!
She was very helpful, and even helped with custom CSS.

Fröhlich & Dörken GmbH

Exactly what we've been looking for and the customer service is excellent!
Quick replies and all in all perfect!

Adelais Lingerie

I never see an app like this! it's a good app, easy to use and with a super support! It's a must have!

Vinøs Vinhandel

Wow! What a service! All my questions, all my difficulties in understanding and integrating the app on my website were cleared in minutes. Thank You!

Little Truths Studio

I needed help getting the app configured on my website and received excellent customer service by Zarah who fixed my issues literally within 5 minutes. Very impressed.

Melgins

USA-Wholesale.com

Zarah was an amazing help and very kind. She was quick to find a solution and understood my questions and concerns immediately.