Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Pierced Moose

These guys are always so quick on customer service! The app works as expected and is reliable and easy to use.

Imkerij La Reine Professionals

Nice clean app, easy to install and customize. And maybe most important: instant friendly help from their helpdesk!!! Therefore no less than 5 stars.

Magnus Luxury Watches

Had an issue, reached out to support chat which was available within 5 minutes. 5 stars for the support alone!

NelDrama

Hey, I got no complaints. Zarah helped me out and continues to help me out whenever I'm in need. top tier support.

Innovaflexoshop

Works perfectly for automatic discounts. It solves the problem of tiered volume discounts automatically which is not possible by shopify default automatic discount feature. The support is great as well. Reply's within minutes. Although only works with carts and is the discounts does not support the buy it now button feature which would be nice to have.

Babybibs.ie

Great App, I have been using this App for over a year now. With no issue's. The Team provide quick support.

Simply Organic Bamboo

Pavi was awesome and helped me customize and tweak a few things to the app when viewed on the mobile device. super responsive and very professional. highly recommended!

BigHeadPeru

The best extension for automatic discounts and the best thing is that it does not take many configurations to apply them.

Nutri-bay.com

Just installed the app and seems to work well. I did need some help from and Zarah was quickly there to make the necessary corrections and answer my questions.

CreationByDesign83

Love the app, super easy to use. I created a ‘buy 2 get 1 at half price’ discount really easily. I was having issues with the Debut theme not showing up my discounts before this. Love the 7 day trial period also.