Reviews (3,009)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

February 4, 2021

The app works really well, and is easy to set up, and looks good in the frontend. We had some issues installing it, but it was fixed straight away within 10 minutes by the developers over live chat. We tried a lot of different apps that have the same functionality but they were far too complicated to set up.

Bas Smit
Netherlands
June 20, 2020

Perfecto, Realmente funciona y tienen un muy buen servicio de atención al cliente, me solucionaron un pequeño problema, ahora la app funciona perfecto, era por el código fuente de otras apps que instale que entraban en conflicto con esta app que no la dejaban funcionar bien, mas bien me lo solucionaron.

SelfieGadgets
Bolivia
May 9, 2022

Die App ist auf jeden Fall noch verbesserungswürdig aber der Support ist super und hilft dir innerhalb von einer Minute und ist sehr kompetent. Wäre die App übersichtlicher und einfacher um sie selbst zu verwenden, perfekt.

Alpha Zentra
Austria
October 22, 2021

We are using this app for tiered sales and it works perfectly without having to create a code. Customer service is quick to respond and very helpful!

Headbands of Hope
May 28, 2023

Great customer service, very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Hydronair
December 2, 2021

It was kind of difficult for me to set up discoount at first, but customer support was very helpful. Great APP.

MOUNTUP
Hong Kong SAR
October 1, 2022

Ich habe diese App für meinen Store benutzt. Ich bin sehr zufrieden, da ich meine Preise individuell anpassen kann mit Angeboten.

Arbeitsschutz-Germany
Germany
Edited January 16, 2022

hey i am quite satified with user experience with shopacado.
the customer support provided to me was to good and supporting!
thanks nivi!!

Doomcart
June 8, 2022

I was trying to find a great app for discount pricing and I'm glad I installed this app. I needed help in tweaking some settings and I was able to reach someone right away! Their customer service is second to none. My issue got resolved in a few secs. I highly recommend this app. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

EpicShophouse
July 9, 2023

I contact support and Nivi was very helpful! Fixed my issue less than 2 minutes. I loved that part!

Sowing Seeds Life