The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. It's praised for boosting average order value through volume discounts and flexibility in defining discount rules. The quick setup, automation of bulk discounts, and excellent customer support are also appreciated. Merchants report increased sales and customer loyalty, and value the app's customization, robust code integration, and tiered pricing display capabilities. The pricing is considered reasonable for the value provided.

June 26, 2021

Great app. I love the all the features specially the one in which you can suggest new features and they will start working on it right away. Customer care is very supportive and solve issues very fast.

Lucknow Bazar
India
November 20, 2021

I use this ap for automatic discount and it works really well. It was recommended to me by my business coach and she loves it.

PadyMart
November 10, 2021

This app works great! So glad I found it! Had an issue initially and customer service fixed it for me right away- very easy!

BlushPro
April 12, 2022

I'm using this app! service is amazing! They have been helping me to update all offers in my store that I need it !

MADR
February 22, 2021

The app works just fine with no issues so far, the integration is very smooth, and the customer support is also very friendly. Thanks a lot for making this incredible app

DEWEL™ PRO
November 11, 2020

Particularly happy with the service to help me set it up for the first time. Online chat with immediate answers. Really impressed and highly recommend.

Vaikobi
March 24, 2021

This app is fully functional and has excellent customer service. I use a third-party theme, and the customer service is very patient to help me complete the setup. If the per unit discount can show in the Cart, it will be perfect.

IMEX Shop
Italy
December 1, 2021

We use this app for our edible gifts and it has worked amazing! The application is flexible and easy to setup. We had a theming issue and contacted support which was just blazing fast to answer and resolve! Highly recommend this app if you need volume and discount pricing customization.

Grace Lee Treasures
October 15, 2021

App did exactly what I needed. Easy install and configuration. Contacted support and was greeted within 2 minutes. Support looked into my request immediately and was quick to respond. Pleased with the outcome.

TPF4YStore
December 16, 2020

Increased my average order value since first day using it, love the features and it is very easy to use, get this app, you wont regret it.

SneakerShielders