Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

One Wear Freedom

Fabulously simple to use app! Zarah was incredibly helpful and helped me set up what I needed for the store almost instantly! Great service compared to many other apps!

JugBerry

Great app, it allows you to configure almost anything and the support team helps you right away. Recommended to increase your sales

Mayorista Xhobbies

HdmiCaptureCard.com

What a great app and level of support. I have never experienced something like this. My hat goes off to these guys. Good Job! App is already converting sales.

SearchFindOrder

This is app works amazingly. The support I got from Hem cannot be compared ! His knowledge and willingness to help was amazing. For anyone looking for a discount app, this is the one. They help with every little customization question I asked. 10 Satrs guys

North American Urns and Memorials

I have been using this app for a week and it's doing just what I need without any problems. I have tried other tiered pricing apps, but this is where I'm staying. It is easy to set up tiered discounts by percentage or price and can be applied to a range of products or a collection. The look of the offer is flexible and they've built in plenty of devices to make design or text changes. If you have similar offers you want to attach to other products you can simply copy an offer and tweak it. Support is amazing. Who works on weekends? These guys do - and so do I ! I was working on my site and they were always there to provide help - and not just sympathy. They actually had answers and either did the mod I needed or showed me how. I wish all app vendors could be this responsive! What I'd like to see is the ability to search for products to attach to a discount by SKU#. Right now it seems I can only do it by product name. It's not a biggie, but our company knows everything by SKU or a nickname so it's a little extra work, but I can live with it. Other than that I'm happy I found this app, it is already helping a lot and I finally feel settled.

NUWEL jewellery

The app is working fine. And the support is very fast! Pefect! I can highly recommondate the app if you want to use discounts for selling more products.

EffettoParati™

The app looks great and the support team is amazing.They solved an issue that I had in like 2 minutes! Highly recommended :)

Designer Furniture - CLIPOP.EU

This app is useful to me, the Service is prompt.
It can help the discount information show on the product page, and the discount code can be used after their service.

Knalle.berlin

The support is super fast! The app works very well and with a little support also with the slice cart .app — Thanks!