Reviews (3,009)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

December 27, 2021

Amazing and fast customer support. We have been using this app for a couple of months now, and we are very satisfied!

DeMassageWinkel B.V.
Netherlands
April 29, 2021

This app provides an easy way to integrate quantity discounts for your products. It also lets your create dynamic up sell messages that change depending on the quantity tier the customer currently is looking at buying. The customer service is also fast to respond and very helpful!

Smith Safety Group
Edited November 25, 2020

Don't Think Twice About Getting This App! JUST GET IT!! I had Discounted Pricing by Booster App installed and they were so unprofessional and had such bad service. After having a bad experience with Discounted Pricing by Booster App, I downloaded this app and I WISH I had downloaded it earlier! Right when I downloaded the app, I got help within MINUTES! Their support team goes out of their way for you and are so quick to help you. They truly care about their clients and make sure everything is smooth for your site. They are so knowledgeable and helpful. This app is SO amazing in increasing profits! Every store should download this now!

Vessias
October 26, 2021

Very helpful team! We were able to offer tailored discounts with options that are not available on Shopify.

Plantation by teakha
Hong Kong SAR
November 15, 2021

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for. Hem was a huge help and configured everything for me. No coding is needed. Look forward to using this for my BF/CM deals.

Death & Co Market
October 28, 2020

This app is the only apps who works well on my store, without even talking of the great support they have! SUPER REACTIVE! Thanks again Hasti!!!

Royal Glass
Ireland
October 30, 2020

Fantastic app that does exactly what I need with all the flexibility to turn certain aspects on and off for a very reasonable price! Super quick and friendly customer service too - thanks Hasti!

Left Blanc
New Zealand
July 7, 2021

Great App, great results, and great customer Service, thank you Zarah for your help. It makes the difference.

Base & Raising
Spain
May 13, 2023

Volume Discounts APP is the one which I was looking for. Support is super fast and they will help anytime it is needed. Thank you!

PuzArt
Poland
June 10, 2022

It's very easy to use and greatly improves our efficiency. The customer service staff is very patient and helpful, answering my confusion, and recommending it to stores that need discounts on bulk purchases.

fabulouskuaee