Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Replicarte

Location Brazil

I am very well impressive about how good Volume & Discounted Pricing's UX is, and how powerful it is too. I was struggling to find a great Bulk Discount app that could be integrated with other product options' apps and could also integrate with Shopify's discount codes. This app can do everything I need. I was able to do some advanced configurations with the help of their fast and great live support. I couldn't be happier!

Darts Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I received great service & support - they were very quick and helpful to help me get everything set up .

Globaltrendy

Location Germany

Very nice support staff who help you immediately when you need help. Also the app is really great whereby my turnover has gone high

The Silk Treatment

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app has really awesome customer service. I am not super great with tech and the customer service representative helped me with everything I needed!

chapel-york-shop

Time spent using app 1 day

I needed an app to apply multiple automatic discounts and this app does it well. I wanted some help with making some tweaks and they did them really fast.

Casa Amuk

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Needed some help with installation and coding. Super speedy response, so friendly and helpful. Really appreciate it! App is a great price point compared to competitors and super easy to set up discounts. Highly recommend :)

Likeshoppe

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far its good!!!! I can't wait to maximize this app's potential. I will come back and write more about it. Thank you !

It's Scrapicated, LLC

We had a question about why our app wasn't working on Chrome browser and they were very helpful and got it figured out! Amazing customer service!

shop.levendigdsgn

Location Netherlands

The app works great for me, I have a discount: 3 items for €9.99 and it works perfectly, with different versions and if you want with multiple products. At first I used automated discounts from shopify, but then you can't use other discounts, with this app everything works way better! Support response very fast as well :)

Couple-Heaven

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

It didnt work right away.. but Zarah from the custom Support fixed it in seconds (after me trying to fix it in 1h which didnt work out ^^) Still really happy with it! Thanks for the great App!