Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TypeFood

Location Germany
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Awesome support - super fast and useful assist! At first it did not work for our theme -> the support answered within 5 minutes and fixed it within 15 minutes.

Amazing Warehouse inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to do quantity discounting and amazingly they have stuff to chat and support and I am really happy with the support I get from them .the app is function very well

MajorCrafts

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app accompanied with great customer services from Pavi whom answered all my questions within minutes. The app works flawlessly with the shopify 'warehouse theme' and it's easy to implement. Definitely worth the money.

capellisport.com

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I used this app for bulk purchasing on my site and when I was having some troubleshooting, customer service was extremely helpful with very quick response time. Great app!

Proud Colours

Location Sweden

Superb service that is helpful and fast. In addition, a really good app that creates additional sales. Well worth every penny!

Studio Jacquí

Location Netherlands

Awesome customer service! Thank you so much Pavi! You fixed my request within just a couple of minutes! Keep on the good work!

Famille Summerbelle

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with the service. The staff was very helpful and fast. My questions were answered in less than 3 minutes!

ScribePad

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Just added the app today. Had a couple of issues setting it up since my theme was not supported. The team was very quick to respond and make everything exactly how I wanted it! I am super excited to use this in my store and hope to see my cart value go up! Thanks Pavi!

hersecretbutton

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and it really helps me out a ton. I would not recommend any other volume and discount pricing application

Gandy & Black Aesthetics

This app is so user friendly it is unreal. I did encounter something that was not so obvious so I sent a message to the support guys. In under 5 minutes there was a response and the problem was fixed. Highly recommend