Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Sélector

Pavi is a very kind person! She helped us with a lot of patience and knowledge. Great team. Thank you!

Wetplants

What a fantastic app! I have been able to better streamline my inventory and I cannot say enough great things about the support this team provides! A+++

lovemypet.es

perfect app, the support help us when we need. I can grow up my aov with his app, I recommend it , thanks :)

Peach

Great app, Love the design and ease of use. Had a slight problem but support fixed it within minutes.

BG Products B.V.

The app and service are great! Really easy to setup, and if you have any questions they reply almost instantly.

emschystore

The App is really useful! Had a slight problem and Support Team was replying really fast and solving it!

Xpression Num.Eric

Amazing app and amazing customers service. Highly recommend :) They helped me quickly with some very specific questions and were really helpful.

HONNEBOX

Really great app and good customer service. I need help to change the position of the table and their customer services replied and helped in minutes. Really recommended!

lykia.dk

great app. Very easy to set up. I can recommend to all who needs a great discounting app
Price is also good. Design is also good on website. There is also good and quick service if you need help

Eraivy

Great app, very easy to use and amazing tech support. So fast to response and very helpful! Definitely recommend :)