Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2089 reviews
4.9
2089 reviews
November 24, 2022

Good tech support! I had an issue initially but I was helped promptly via chat and was up and running within minutes! Highly recommend!!!

Mimopuffs
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 24, 2022

This was so easy to set up and it works in conjunction with discount codes! Zarah was incredibly responsive and helpful in answering all questions as well as helping us customise the look and feel to match our store. Thank you!!

MoveActive Wholesale
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 23, 2022

customer support was the best and they were available right away to help and answer all my questions!

Teddy + Rose
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 23, 2022

Brilliant app, easy to use and their support is first class. Very quick to respond to any queries. Recommended.

ukratchetstraps.com
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
November 23, 2022

Very good app, I downloaded it by black friday. I could not turn it on myself, the support team did it for me very quickly. Very easy to manage.

Плед і Кіт
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 22, 2022

Nivi replied instantly and helped me just as fast. Customer service is honestly top tier. Amazing service!

Xmas Merry Slides™
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
November 22, 2022

Easy to use app, Very responsive support team. Does exactly what is needed. Allows flexibility with discounts. Smooth installation

KULA Underwear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

I'm very satisfied. Very fast help and very professional. I had problems with my theme and with the discount table. But I got great help.

Slico
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 22, 2022

The app was easy to use and when we ran into some small problems and had a few questions, the support was very quick and informative. Pavi was excellent and answered all of our questions within minutes and got our discounts ready to go for Black Friday!

Lucidity Dream Mask
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 22, 2022

I used this App to set up Discount on my Ecommerce Store. The Customer Service Staff ( Pavi ) made it very easy for me. Its really working perfectly.

RossMone