Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

NYTSTND

The app allowed me to create a stackable tiered discount that I was able to apply across all the products in my shop! Other similar apps allow only to create volume discounts within the same product variation. Glad I found it, it is a lifesaver! Had an issue with the theme I used and one of the team members got back to me in minutes and quickly fixed that!

Pretty In Polka Dots

This app is the best I've found (I've tried several) for volume discounts. It seems like every time I log in they've made improvements or added a new feature. They also have awesome (and FAST!) customer service. Keep up the good work!

DeepLab Store

The app works perfectly, you can add more than one discount and the customer service is brilliant well done!!

MISTYSCENTS

Awesome App. The Customer Service is very nice and helped me with integrating on GemPages. Can recommend it.

Regina Store By Centparadise

Appena installata, per ora fa bene il suo lavoro e il supporto è disponibilissimo, molto soddisfatta.

Kitchenloop

Great customer support, helped with a problem I was having quickly. Very friendly and easy to communicate with.

furnicaes

The app meets all my requirements. Very helpful support! They replied in just a few minutes and set everything up to make the plugin work.

foodboxmalta

Friendly to use. Nice design and fast customer service and really nice too. I suggest this app and definetely helping my business!

TheHeelPillow

Been fantastic so far. Customer service is excellent! This is the best quantity breaks app I have used thus far.

BRIOTECH USA

Switched to this app because we needed one that works with discount codes. Was able to configure it pretty much how we wanted and everything works great. The UI is also really nice. Best of all was the customer support -- EXCELLENT! They were a huge help in resolving a few issues and extremely friendly, and I managed to get their assistance within a couple of minutes as early as 9am and as late as 6 pm (PST). Awesome!!