Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

EzCloudz

I had some issues in setting up the discounts, and I don't think anyone has been so quick and polite in getting my problem sorted. Very very impressed with your service and highly recommend. Thank you again.

Hodmedod Trade

Great app, simple to use and works exactly as required. Very helpful and responsive support tweaked the dashboard settings to meet our needs.

StoneAge Glastonbury

Great app, with easy to use features! Support team was very helpful and quickly assisted with setup! Would highly recommend!

ExcellentSupply.com

If you're looking for a well thought out app for handling multi-tiered pricing - this is one you need to look at! Places the carrot before the customer enticing them to Super-Size their order. In fact the carrot follows the customer all the way to the cart page. We're very pleased with what this app offers. :-)

Black Tape Project

A great app that is exactly what we were looking for regarding tiered pricing. Setup and support are also top notch. Definitely recommend this app!

Sofiawigs

Good Volume!Good Service!Good Volume!Good Service!Good Volume!Good Service!Good Volume!Good Service!Good Volume!Good Service!Good Volume!Good Service!

American Volt

Great app and less expensive than most others for the same features. Fast chat support and helpful people.

Safetyware Store Malaysia

I used this app to create discounts in my shop. Very easy to use. I recommend it. Great and efficient customer service, they're always there if you need help.

My Two Brows

Best app by far for anyone looking to combine discounts with both a promo code, and also automatic. I searched 15h and couldn't find anything. I spoke with Brad, and he got me going right away. Even a Shopify rep said it wasn't possible, and this company does it. Bravo!

AVANTI.PT

Excelent app! Suberb support! Super easy to install, i recomend 200%! One of the best support teams i have ever encontered! Congrats to your team!