Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Airgarden

Excellent app with great support! I've used this for multiple stores now and have not had any major issues to date. Support very quick to assist if ever an issue!

Joel Nolan

This app has been huge in helping me grow my sales. I have to say what's more impressive is how quickly support helps and find solutions. I've only had to reach out once because of something that happened with my store template and they fixed the issues in 5 minutes.

Asken Store

Fantastic Volume discount pricing app. I tested several ones and this one was best for me. I like the way you can customize the design and unlike other discount apps this one is compatible with Sticky Cart apps, so great job from the developers! Also excellent customer service with instant replies.

EveryKpop

This app is easy to use and the design is modern and pretty!!
And it's great to use live chat to support your inquiries.
As soon as I ask a question, they help me, so I am using the app really well. It is highly recommended for those who need a discount app.

Carinjo.nl

Very good app, usefull. First had a issue at the cart page but customer service was very fast to help and solve this

Allerleishop

This App and People behind worked super hard and great for this. Appreciate the Help instantly and everything works perfect. Recommended!

Shop JURA

Used this application to allow customers to purchase by the case & save. This application is the best volume discount that we have tried. Allows a good amount of customization and has the best upselling in-cart features. Very simple to use, took all of 10-15 minutes to set up all quantity discounts, I would recommend it for any site that wants quality volume discounts and quality support.
We had a slight issue with the in-cart prices but reaching out to the support team was easy and they were more than happy to help. Great application, great support.

Bas Smit

The app works really well, and is easy to set up, and looks good in the frontend. We had some issues installing it, but it was fixed straight away within 10 minutes by the developers over live chat. We tried a lot of different apps that have the same functionality but they were far too complicated to set up.

Power Shower

Super app! All I need. And the most important thing is the amazing customer support. Pavi is the best!

stayupright

This is great app and with great custom support.
I could apply discount to variants based on Items quantity. Thanks for this good app.