Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Plantation by teakha

Very helpful team! We were able to offer tailored discounts with options that are not available on Shopify.

ePropulsion Australia

This is a nice simple and very cost-effective app. Great support with fast turnaround time! Recommended, thanks

Gutsy Goodness

BEST SERVICE EVER... I have only just begun using the app. Customer Service 5-STARS ::: At 9:30 at night I messaged with a question, Zarah was on in 2 minutes and made everything work seamlessly, even offering to just set some of the app up for me, likely saving me 2 hours (because it was a long day and I was tired!) FABULOUS first impression and makes me THRILLED to use this app. Highly recommend!

Pangea Wholesale

Easy to use and customer service is great to work with. I was having an issue getting a discount set up, but after 5 minutes working with their customer service, I was up and running.

FindBuyTool

This app is great, it works fine to my third-party theme even. And thanks to Zarah that she provided a great service, I strongly recommend it

Jovial Tots

The app works great. It's very easy to customize. I'm also quite happy with the prompt response of the support team

Brisbane Bedding

Easy to set up and implement within minutes! Thanks guys! Great and prompt customer support. Cheers!

Quenchpress

Really love the customer support. Customized my requests accordingly to my liking. Quick to respond too. Highly recommended

Get Precious Gift

Amazing support. I was having a lot of issues with the checkout code and they guys fixed it. Would highly recommend them.

Solution Bamboo

I have been using this app for a while now and everything works just as it should. If I ever have a problem with it, I hope on the customer service chat and the issue is resolved in a very short period of time. I recommend.