Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

MrLaundry

Location Chile

I have tried several applications to apply volume discounts, and in my opinion this is definitely the best!...simple, it addresses complex scenarios and allows you to give the customer options that with Shoppiy's native discount functionality is not possible. Incredible app and support, great. Congratulations guys!

SALON PREMIUM

Location Croatia

I am using it for 10 min, and it is really helpful. Support is very fast and helpful. I really recommend app. Try it and you will see.

CLICK All-in-One Protein & Coffee

Great functionally, easy-to-use, and the customer service is excellent! We had a couple of questions and this team is extremely responsive and thorough. Big thumbs up to Nivi who address one of our issues in minutes. Highly recommend this app and the Shopacado team!!!

dein-marktplatz.com

Location Germany

Finde die App super und kann sie weiterempfehlen. Vor allem der Support reagiert schnell und ist sehr hilfsbereit.

Wanderer Cave

The best Quantity discounts app I have ever used
And customer support is up to the mark, really appreciable
Specially thanks to Nivi for helping me out!!

Altrient Nederland

Location Netherlands

The app does what it should do, straight forward. Support is amazing and blazing fast. I would recommend anyone to use this app.

Gorilla Easy Connect®

We have gone through many apps with tiered volume discounts. One of the main issues we've had in the past was when we have a Shopify Discount Code on top of the tiered discount. Now we can use both. Also, which ever is lower, I can select to show the lower discount. I can be specific to which products I want to give a discount as well. In addition, it works for our wholesale customers as well when we tag them in Shopify and on this app. They only see their specific pricing. It's definitely worth trying and much cheaper that other apps out there.

Cumpita.cl

Muy buena aplicación, necesitaba modificar un tena de diseño y soporte me ayudo, en minutos lo tenia resuelto!

TheGreatCosmos

La aplicación funciona perfectamente. Y el soporte técnico es lo más eficaz que he visto hasta el momento.
Totalmente recomendable.

Your Playmat

Great customer support .Loved it :) Pavi helped me a lot with all the questions .She was available and answered me promptly about all the questions.Thanks