Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Golf Paradise Terrey Hills

Great customer support, prompt reply, looking forward to see its result! easy to use inter-surface and coding is not required

takethedeal.com

nice guy ... love love it very much eidc djisc fjak dja ujd fiusn dfisn xijdf sif sidn ifn fis fid fijd

Cozee

great app, works perfectly. there was an issue with the integration but their team helped fix it very quickly. Amazing support from Zarah

awatara

I could not use the app as it was not compatible with another app I already use, but the customer service is one of the best.

onlifeway

Thanks for your kind stuff. I had a problem with my setting so they helped me and solved it fast. Thanks again

Fashion Hub Club

Excellent Service, knowledgeable agents. Saved us a lot of time right when we have little to spare. thanks

Oily

Very customizable and complete app. It would be awesome to be able to apply the discount code to the non-bulk items. So anyone with a discount code can get the bulk discount and also the code discount (even if it's for a lower amount). Great app

Pre Packs

Great customer service! I had some issues getting a discount code to appear, and their customer service team was able to help me in a matter of minutes.

White Loft

This app allowed me to have automatic *and* tiered discounts, which is so great for my customers -- and w no code needed. Back end was very easy to navigate and the support was amazing with some minor requests!

Easynrose

excellent application. does his duty. I had a small hitch but due to a button to be deactivated on my part. very fast and helpful customer support. perfect.