Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Supersize Panda

Great work, fast and efficient! The team takes note of the minor details that is being requested as they understand how much it can impact the store!

Averys Market

Using this app to increase AOV. It's the best! Pavi is the best and their customer support is super quick!

Tegen Accessories

5 Stars! We installed this app to build our Black Friday Sale Event. The functionality has been great and the step-by-step help from the attentive customer service team on live chat! Zarah has been extremely helpful for the first time that we navigated the app to set up our first offer.

FURLAM

Nice application. The developers are very reactive if needed ! It is interesting to use it and improve the offers

EmmaStor ™

Thanks for the good customer service. Had instant reply, were very friendly, and very professional. Those who still seeking volume break tables and such, here is a good one. Recommend!

Plantation by teakha

Very helpful team! We were able to offer tailored discounts with options that are not available on Shopify.

ePropulsion Australia

This is a nice simple and very cost-effective app. Great support with fast turnaround time! Recommended, thanks

Gutsy Goodness

BEST SERVICE EVER... I have only just begun using the app. Customer Service 5-STARS ::: At 9:30 at night I messaged with a question, Zarah was on in 2 minutes and made everything work seamlessly, even offering to just set some of the app up for me, likely saving me 2 hours (because it was a long day and I was tired!) FABULOUS first impression and makes me THRILLED to use this app. Highly recommend!

Pangea Wholesale

Easy to use and customer service is great to work with. I was having an issue getting a discount set up, but after 5 minutes working with their customer service, I was up and running.

FindBuyTool

This app is great, it works fine to my third-party theme even. And thanks to Zarah that she provided a great service, I strongly recommend it