Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Your Playmat

Great customer support .Loved it :) Pavi helped me a lot with all the questions .She was available and answered me promptly about all the questions.Thanks

Mixpop

I'm very satisfied. the support answers and helps very quickly. The price is very reasonable when compared to what other providers of this type charge

DRIP Likör

Super App guter Support Schneller Support Gut um Neue verkäufe zu Generieren
Kann ich nur weiter Empfehlen

stickernart

Very smooth app, with a nice interface, was in need of some help got help within 5 minutes. Does its job 100%

COFFEE BREAK

PERFECT for what I needed. Volume discount with pricing lists. Nivi, the person who solved my doubts, was very professional and fast answering all my questions.

boxmenswear

Fantastic app, with great customer support. Perfect fit for our website, and would recommend to others

Mulberry & Me

I just began using this app and their customer service is amazing! They answered me at 6am! Pavi was a huge help!

TheSlidez

Die App ist gut! Es gibt auf jeden Fall einige Features die ich mir noch wünschen würde. Trotzdem ist das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis unschlagbar. Der Kundenservice ist auch sehr schnell und kundenfreundlich. Kann ich gerne weiterempfehlen.

chuckledco

It was really nice working with them they had a lot of support and helped me add the discounted pricings to my custom store theme wich is great!

SpendBuck

Pretty good team and I got response from them in seconds. Nivi helped me and solved my problem. I recommend this app.