Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Wrap Them Up Store

Flexible app and fast support. I was having trouble installing it into my Booster Theme. Thanks support team!

AJA Naturals

I literally just added this App 10 minutes ago. I was having a little trouble due to my being very not tech savvy. I reached out to customer service in within just a few minutes Abuzar was testing my offer to ensure that it was up & running well. I'm very pleased with this app so far. Thanks again!

LOORIDASH

Location France

I'm a huge fan of quantity breaks apps and Volume Discounts is definitely the BEST ! Amazing design, simple use and the team is sooo reactive (special mention for Hasti ! ). I had questions on the installation and specialities and she had helped me in 3 minutes my problem was resolve. The design is different of other apps because you can modify everything in the design and settings, I had choosen to don't show the quantity table which is no good looking, on other apps you can't remove it :) I definitely recommand this apps and dynamic team ! kind regards, Hugo from France

Neaty Place

Location Bulgaria

The app is very good, simple interface and give you some key features. I'm I've been using it for a week now. Needed support to integrate it properly twice, since i'm using custom paid theme, and the integration is not that smooth as the free ones. The support was helpful and fulfilled my needs.

Easterkins Ltd

App was really straight forward to setup my offers. My theme wasn’t on the list so I contacted support who quickly replied and made the required changed so the app would perform well for my store.

Copper Kettle Popcorn

This app is very easy to navigate and does exactly what I need it to. You can even import Shopify discount codes to work in tandem with volume discounts. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

TICO - Anti Vibration Materials

Great app and simple to navigate. Also the response time on their chat service was very fast and helpful.

Lyrically Correct

This app was very easy to use. Their customer service team was very quick to respond and help me with setup. I am sold on this app so far!

Bucket Brigade USA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I received almost instant help on the chat when I did the installation. Great customer service. As long as it doesn't have any bugs, it will help us with our BFCM sales and promotions.

Fit You

Great customer service. Helps me a lot. Setting is also easy for new tiro. I just want the automatic app for my shop and I have tried many apps. Fortunately, I find Volume & Discounted Pricing.