Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Epic Label

What a wonderful experience and I mean it. These guys are extremely helpful as they would do anything and everything to help you out. Please don't hesitate to contact them if you have any queries regarding this app or any other ones as I did and I wasn't disappointed at all. I had few questions regarding the functionality and the pricing and guess what ? all sorted within 10 minutes. Thanks to Jaydeep and all the team. Will definitely be back.

hodlr.swiss

Best in class support. Very skilled devs. When they say they will look into something and solve it, they actually do it brilliantly.
Thanks a lot
Martin

Cotton and Blends

Its A really great app and support team supports me and modify there app for me as per my requirement and they were available all the time i needed and i got quick response from them and i used other apps also for discounting but this is the best app i found

BlueFast

Great app with the best support! would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a good discount bundle app!

AIRCALD

Best service ever, kindly respond and fast support for me. I am so satisfied this app team. Thank you very much.

SimplyGood

Superb customer service, very responsive and solved the issue in less than 5 mins. Thanks for the help!

HIGH CULTURED

This app meets my need which is the combo set offers for my web store. Excellent customer service, very responsive, and fixing my issues within 1-2 hours.

Lenaroma

Great customer service and a nice app to scale your store to the next level. 7 days to experiment this app for free, but i am positive about this one.

mooomasks

I am working all day long with teams of customers support. My job is to solve problems.
Long time I haven't seen such a goodwill to help solve things. Allied with the experience and patience required to get the job done, they are definitely up to the job. I asked for a problem to solve that was correlated with the theme code + the slide cart + the discount app and I had the chance to work with Hasti on this one. She was not letting it go before solving it. Professional, patient and quick to react, if she didn't know the answer she was immediately connecting with senior team members to help her out, therefore solving the issue much faster. Keep on the great work. Thanks again ! Martin

Paint N Plaster

I really love the support offered by this team. I was working late (3:30am) and had questions during set up and got a very quick chat started that ended up getting me completely setup and running. Love it!