Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Prylsmart

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 14 hours

As a newbie, I really appreciate fast and great customer service and set-up help! Thanks, Abuzar/Erik

Varrazano

Time spent using app About 15 hours

This app helped me to boost my conversion rate. This app is fantastic: very ergonomic and clear. It's a must !!

masque BAR

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is crazy good. I definitely recommend it. The team is also very responsive in helping out. Love it.

NobleDeer

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed. Not tried in action. But the Facility ist perfect. I wrote 2 messages and got fast and competent reply. Works easy, easy to understand, good support.

Chique Sport

The best thing about this app is the support. While the set up didn't work for us automatically, they responded within minutes and fixed the issue. We also had a couple of occurrences where the discount didn't work - but again the developers we responsive within minutes and fixed any issues.

amazengift

Hasti was phenomenal in helping me out with my requests. This app is the best volume discount app I've chosen out of all the others.

Still Metalhead

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing because let you customize everything you want but what is much much better is its support team, they help you anytime you need in everything. I'm very satisfied with the app and the service. I really recommend this app for volume discount ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Qstomize.com

Very good app. Did everything I want it to do. Happy with the service and the product. I've tried many apps but this is the best one.

Befit

Location Norway

One of best support i have ever got! they custom the app for me so it meet my needs! thanks! I looking forward to use this app more in future:)

Scheerusa

I really like this app, it did not request any work on code to work. Great price since I just need volume discount it is perfect. Fast and great support. Perfect!