Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Dellavega

Their support is amazing! They solved my issue in 2 minutes. I highly recommend them. It's easy to install and use!

Waldecks

This app is excellent - very user friendly and with very helpful staff. The app has fully met my needs and exceeded my expectations.

Adopt.Shop

I've used this app on my 3 shops and it's a must have. Their support is top tier. They reply in 1 minute and help with anything you need

Live The Creed

Was setting up a volume discount and ran into a minor text issue. Rep immediately solved the problem and then some.

fast-printed-boxes

Great app, did the job perfectly. Support was fast and efficient and helped in no time. Would definitely recommend

Ulip Acessórios

Simply fantastic and very functional app. I tested several and most of them had no compatibility. This app one besides working very good, the support is instantaneous! many thanks especially to Nivi for all the support!

booldprint

Ich benutze die App, um Mengenrabatte für ausgewählte Produkte zu generieren. Das Backend ist selbsterklärend und man kommt gut durch. Grandios ist der Support. Sowohl bei der Installation als auch der Konfiguration wurde mir innerhalb von Minuten weitergeholfen. Wirklich super Service!

WastePacks

Third time is a charm! This is my 3rd and final volume discount app downloaded and i am very happy with the functionality and user friendly dashboard. I Downloaded the app in hopes to apply a volume discount and manual discounts. The system is VERY user friendly, (for a person who doesn't know css coding). I did as much as i could before reaching out for help on their chat feature and had my question answered within minutes. Not only that but i asked Zarah additional questions and she was able to answer them with ease!

AVALON

Blown away by your customer service! Quickest response & problem solving time I've ever experienced! Straightforward app and applied looks fantastic! Highly recommend getting it :)

Elementar

lovely support and assistance, I have tested this app and it really does improve my conversions, it is a must have for your ecommerce shop