Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2090 reviews
4.9
2090 reviews
September 25, 2020

I am using it and had a bit of trouble setting it up but the support geam were super fast in helping me! Great App

FREIWEIT
Germany
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 25, 2020

These guys are awesome. After trying lots of different apps this is the best app for creating volume discounts. Customer service is very helpful too.

British Pharmacare
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
September 25, 2020

Very helpful team, prompt action, solved my problems and queries. Def recommend it to any one who love to have discount features!

Sewing World Gallery
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 24, 2020

Great! the support is awesome and the app works super good, i already generated thousens of dollars using this app :)

treeshines
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 24, 2020

Great app. great costumer service, is exactly what we needed........................................

BPM Earplugs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 24, 2020

This app is exactly what we needed for our store - we tried a bunch of other options and apps, and none have preformed as well or as easily as this one. Quick customer service responses, and fixed issues we didn't even know were a problem.

Ono Work & Safety
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 24, 2020

Excited to see how the app performs. Install was easy. Hasti in the customer service was very helpful tweaking the app for our website. Thank you so much.

National Gun Trusts
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
September 23, 2020

Fastest and easiest support i have ever had 5 stars
Since i have installed this app my sales have gone up considerably

Soccer Locker
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 22, 2020

I used the app for a volume discount and it works great ! The team is quick in responding and helped me straight away.

TADFC Shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 22, 2020

Does what I need it to - enact and display progressive discounts unobtrusively. Interface and customization options are good. Support helped promptly with an issue.

Reflective Self