Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 1996 reviews

Vibrant Lighters

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app for all my store and it works well. This app has great customer service. I recommend using this app.

Asteria Brush

Location Poland

This app works great and the support is even better. He can do a lot and helps very quickly! I waited a maximum of 5 minutes for a response from the support!

Vaypa-Port Limited

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Just started to use this app, had a few problems but customer support was spot on and very quick to resolve issue

Yarnjunkies

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team is really helpful and have a fast response time. We use the app for a tiered discount and it works great

Hogs Back Brewery

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is perfect for our needs, initially I had a few issues getting things setup but Pavi was super helpful and walked me through everything. Thank you! Would highly recommend.

Mimopuffs

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Good tech support! I had an issue initially but I was helped promptly via chat and was up and running within minutes! Highly recommend!!!

MoveActive Wholesale

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This was so easy to set up and it works in conjunction with discount codes! Zarah was incredibly responsive and helpful in answering all questions as well as helping us customise the look and feel to match our store. Thank you!!

Teddy + Rose

Time spent using app About 4 hours

customer support was the best and they were available right away to help and answer all my questions!

ukratchetstraps.com

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Brilliant app, easy to use and their support is first class. Very quick to respond to any queries. Recommended.

Плед і Кіт

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good app, I downloaded it by black friday. I could not turn it on myself, the support team did it for me very quickly. Very easy to manage.