Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

bechergigant

The app does what its supposed to do perfectly. The support team is amazing and will help with anything! This app is 100% worth trying out.

The Baby Flow

Just installed the app and reached out to the customer support right off the bat in order to get help with minor technical tasks, they responded in literally under 2 minutes and helped me sort out my demands on the spot! Haven't used the app yet (it's about to happen though) but to be aware that the customer support is so responsive gives me plenty of serenity to use the app. I recommend!

Declan's Mining Co.

Works great for our building our bracelet bundles! We encountered a glitch in the app and the team was able to rectify it for us!

Be Bulk Nutrition Nederland B.V

amazing app and super services
easy to use for volume with different collections and brands...
price also cheaper

GIBS Grooming

I use this app specifically for a standard case size discount, available to all customers. Easy to set up and the discount details reflect on the user size so they know if they "add 3 more" they will get the extra 10% discount.

Gadgets4tools.nl

I've tried different parties before but Shopacado is the best. They have GREAT customer support, very helpfull replies and very quick response.

Wowtrends24

The App works perfectly and reduces the prices automaticly. Amazing Customer Support! Thank you so much

חני קליין

Easy and convenient to use app. Provides a number of options for promotions. Customer service is fast and very efficient. I will continue to use the app and recommend to colleagues. Thanks

OCEAN CAT Fishing Tackle

I used this app to help me create a tiered discount rule. Zarah helped me a lot in setting and testing.

Casamee

Support ist wirklich Klasse! Habe die App nun seit ein Paar Tagen und muss sie erst testen. Bin aber schonmal sehr begeistert