Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

UsMx Supply

This is the most helpful app, and the support team is perfect, thank you for all your help! Congratulations.

Ogho

Location France

Very good service, help chat very efficient, app very easy to use, I would recommend. exactly the same functionality as other applications that are much more expensive

EzNetthandel

Great app, works very well, highly recommended. Discounts are added smoothly, and notification looks very good

Fuggles Bottle Shop

Best of 5 different apps we roadtested to offer simple multibuy offers. Love the ease of use, the varies ways it promotes the upsell and the way it interacts with our site. Pavi was excellent in handling my various set up questions - always quick to answer and available when needed via chat. Thanks!

astomed.no

Very good app that have a lot of discount options. I was looking for an app to add quantity discount on different types of products and this app do that! The support is also great and super fast!!

Adis

Amazing app, the best choice for the task. Don't doubt about install it. I have installed in two stores

Stern Distributors

I needed to offer specific tagged customers a discount. had a few issues with it on my side due to my cart not showing discounted prices... but got on a chat with developer and they answered and helped in less than a minute. issues resolved! nice app and quick help response!

Toddlery.de

The app is amazing and especially the customer support. Pavi was really kind and fixed my problems real quick. I can really recommend!!

June and August

This plugin got all that you need. Zarah from the Shopacado team was very helpful. Great effort by the team to help you out! Recommendations!

aiciavem

I like this app verry verry much and beside of this a girl N. really helped me very fast since she understand what I want,great app and thanks a lot N.