Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TheFlufflove

Just installed the app and had some problems with my theme, however, the customer support helped me with it in a few minutes and everything was working again. Can only recommend!

QPlus Home - Brighten Your Life

A great application that can boost your sales. I highly recommend using this app. I will keep using this app

HenGear

I love their chat service! They are is so helpful! They changed my grid size and placement for all my products!

Reelmen.fishing

Amazing customer service, don't hesitate to message them. I spent 30 minutes trying to do something that they fixed in 10 seconds!

Dinoz

Amazing Service, instant professional help. The Team helped me out a lot! 100% recommending the app for your store.

Oleia Oil

Issue was resolved very fast. I will keep this app forever if your customer service works/supports like Zarah.

Kettles Pottery Supplies

Looks good! The support is also fantastic!! So quick and really helpful, my theme wasn't on the list as supported but a quick chat to Nivi and sorted!

Ta Papoutsia

Great app very helpful team. Will use on all my stores. Always there to help and always fix any issues you find

motormanson

I contacted them for some help and got a reply from Nivi within seconds. I told her my problem and she had it fixed literally within a couple minutes. This is customer service at its best. The kind of service every business owner should have access to. Thanks again Nivi!!!!

beverly.

Great Volume discount app with super quick support to if needed :) thumbs up for, they helped me quickly set it up to fit my CI