Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

talejewelrys

amazing! love it really good thre customer service is so nice and she is so beautiful and helped me to solve the problems

Rysha Shop

BETTER THAN ALL THE COMPETITORS
SUPER FAST AND HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
WORKS SMOOTHLY Only thing i would ask is that it be compatible with skip cart features!!

TKTX Official - Original

Working well, had some issues but developers fixed it fast.
Highly recommend this app and this company

ThePetsClub

Very Good Support.Very Good Support. And nice APP work. Easy to use. Very Good Support. Easy to navigate.

PRIMT

The app does its job perfectly. Fast and efficient customer service. Very happy! I definitely recommend it

New Star Fabrics

I used this app for quantity discount , really like it and they have fast responding customer service

Aivado

we kwamen er niet helemaal uit maar we werden direct heel goed geholpen door de klantenservice! Heel vriendelijk

XRemotes

I used this app to offer the discount on my website, the team they are the best, they are always available to help with any problem, hope they will add the function to show the discounted price in then collection page, and tagging the items by their tags, thats only the missing functions, this app is the best.

LeeAnne Wann Health

We use this app alongside a membership app to give automatic discounts to members when they're logged in. It works really well. Every time I've contacted support they've replied and remedied an issue within minutes. Do they sleep? The discount applies at cart level which works great but would be even better if it was visible in the product price on the product page. Don't know if that's possible though. 5 stars already anyway.

East West Shop Inc

Great pp and great support. The team are very helpful, answering all my questions clearly within minutes, they also help me in the setup and even in design. Thank you