Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Ecspatches

This app really helped with our volume discounts across the board. Had a couple of minor hiccups and Nivi helped us out IMMEDIATELY! Amazing work, Nivi and Team!

kimnickens

Just starting with this app to implement some volume pricing in my store. So far, so good. Thanks. KIm

The Wristband Man Canada

I use quantity breaks for all products in my store. This was easy setup - and the customer service was quick to answer all my questions. They ensured that it was running properly on my store.

pelvet

This app is very easy to use and very effective! The support team is very helpful and responded in seconds to all my questions! I definitely recommend it!

Hem-Nature

Very good service. And also a very nice app that working very good. I had a problem and also the helpdesk helped me very fast.

gutChek

I just installed the Volume & Discounted Pricing app. So far it was easy to install and easy to set up the first volume discount structure for one of my products. Zarah on the support team was helpful, and quick to respond. Thank you Shopacado!

Perfumería Sublime

Just started using the app today. I had some trouble creating the discount and the support team was very helpful

Globalbrandus

Amazing app. It works perfectly and i needed to customize a little and it was done in no time. Highly Recomended.

Dabble & Dollop

Finally found a way to bundle and save product and still allow users to apply a discount code! Also very helpful service when I had a minor question

King Midas Empire

Highly recommended ! Customer service is quick and knowledgeable to solve any issues. Allowed us to accomplish our goal.