Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

FRESHENiFY - Customised Air Fresheners

Absolutely good stuff, really helpful and fast, extremely good app, love to use that , was really helpful for us

TrendWave

The customer service here was very good and very fast. I definitely would recommend this app to anyone.

Taidaleh

Location France

Instant reply from the support, they do the job for you and they are very polite, i want all my app like this !

HealthMatriX Technologies

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great support. Quick, accurate, friendly. Thanks. Great support. Quick, accurate, friendly. Thanks.

ASAP The Plant Based Company®

Location Ireland

This app is super useful and Pavi is a great help. We should be able to move the success message as a banner however.

Smokey Joes Vapes Co

Well, what can I say! I have never seen a support team that is so on point and also have the ability to fix issues as you speak. The team is so responsive and is at the end of the chat to help assist you in taking on this product. The UI design is clean and easy to use. It works with collections and a lot of the Volume Deals apps do not work like this at the time of writing this. The onboarding with a template that was not listed was implemented within hours of asking them to assist. The support developer Pavi was awesome and fixed things so quick. With regards to the app, for the price you pay and the functionality you get 2 months of my last bundle deal cost is the same as my 1-year annual cost and provides so much more functionality. It's a no-brainer!

Premium Paws+

Very helpful person and responded VERY VERY quickly. She helped me with my quantity breakdown and corrected my borders

ICURVEE

Location Hong Kong SAR

当我们使用这个插件的时候,发现有些小问题,所以我们联系了相关人员来解决。他们很有耐心,而且这个插件很好上手,操作也比较简单容易。找了好久才找到一个能满足我们需求功能的插件,太棒了真的是。活动折扣比较多形式诶。

SidioCrate

Good customer support. Best volume discount solution. We have tried others but this one works the best with alot of customization options and clear messaging for customers.

Wynn Headwear

Immediate response and help from the support team, easiest app to use out of the selection available on the apps store