Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2080 reviews
4.9
2080 reviews
January 11, 2023

Very helpful, prompt reply. Helped with questions. Discount works great. Couldnt get it to show up in the crat, asked for help and was done right away.

Skysies Cakes
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 10, 2023

la miglior app nel suo genere. ho dovuto rifare il mio shop e l'ho basato completamente su questa app che è l'architrave della mia strategia commerciale.
Supporto fantastico che riesce sempre ad aggiustare tutto anche con un cliente come me che non macina molto di informatica

Villa Pigna
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 10, 2023

Pavi was incredibly helpful in customizing my store's product pages. He was kind and always quick to respond to my requests. It was a pleasure working with him and the app he helped me with is designed with the needs of store owners in mind. I highly recommend him as a resource for anyone looking to improve their online store.

Genie Store
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 10, 2023

Great app makes me feel more secure in retaining customers and making the store look more professional I recommend this app for everyone! Pavi was fast to respond to my issues and she was very friendly!

SP BUSINESS
Croatia
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 9, 2023

This is a great app that solved problems with Shopify's native Discount system. The support is also excellent.

Tengu Natural Foods
Japan
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 9, 2023

The app is great. And the technical support is very satisfactory. I am very satisfied with the very fast and accurate technical support.

E.138th Beauty Town
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 9, 2023

This app works very well. However, you should test it because all of the volume price apps can make the shopify discount box disappear. This was the case with me but they fixed it right away and did not stop helping until I was done. It was replacing another app in my store that did not work with 2.0. Another thing I learned was to pick the type of discount - in my case I picked from. It works well I just wanted to point out to install it and test your cart by adding things with discounts and things without discounts. Thank you for great service!

Nutrition Education Store
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 8, 2023

Great app for volume and discounted pricing. Customer support is very kind and helpful! They helped with everything I needed

PEAK LABS
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 7, 2023

The app is amazing, and the support is top-notch!! I highly highly recommend it! As soon as I uploaded it, they were there to help me with any concerns I had!

Keto Brick LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 7, 2023

Very good service and good app , thank you for fast reply and to setup the app for me. every seller needs this app !

Lovestystore