Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Adelais Lingerie

I never see an app like this! it's a good app, easy to use and with a super support! It's a must have!

Vinøs Vinhandel

Wow! What a service! All my questions, all my difficulties in understanding and integrating the app on my website were cleared in minutes. Thank You!

Little Truths Studio

I needed help getting the app configured on my website and received excellent customer service by Zarah who fixed my issues literally within 5 minutes. Very impressed.

Melgins

USA-Wholesale.com

Zarah was an amazing help and very kind. She was quick to find a solution and understood my questions and concerns immediately.

AppSkins

Sehr gute App. Erfüllt genau unseren Zweck. Finde sie übersichtlich gestaltet. Der Support ist auch schnell! Sehr schnell!!

Sleepy Kaftan

I love the support, super fast replies getting things done awesomely with this app! I recommend it to all, solves so much problems :)

Garage Culture Shop

Very fast and professional support. Thanks for app. Its very helpful and easy to understand application.

Aussie Grazers

Recently installed this app on our website, and it seems to be doing amazing. Support was very helpful in getting it up and running perfectly for our website. We will now be installing it across our 4 different websites. Thank you very much :)

UTITZ

Amazing service! from the very first moment the team immediately helped me to get to know the app - Parth, whom I chatted with, was really helpful and patient!