Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2098 reviews
4.9
2098 reviews
January 19, 2023

A very good app with many different setting options. The integration with Shopify works great and the support is very reliable and can help you very quickly.

myfeva
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 18, 2023

Great customer support and super quick response so far . Awesome tool for wholesalers as well . Recommended !

lobster8
Romania
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
January 17, 2023

This app has a lot of features and is very easy to use. They offer amazing customer support. I would highly recommend

HairColourWholesale
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 16, 2023

I really recommend you this app! I am only testing and can say that I really like this app and It help me. Also service is good:)

shopmagnefi
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 14, 2023

This app works wonderfully and its team is very professional. I received the help I needed in no time

Axxentos
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 13, 2023

nivi is a very good chat supporter. she hepled me on all my problems.

Unravia
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 12, 2023

It was not originally compatible with my theme. But support immediately answered and fixed it within minutes. Definitely Recommend!

Endless-Gifts
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 12, 2023

They responded extremely quickly and solved my problem right away. App works great and is exactly what I needed.

Legend Distributors
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 12, 2023

Support was immediate to get the app to work with my Theme. So for I am pleased with support and the app

L & C Inspirations Wholesale
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 11, 2023

Nivi was super helpful. The customer support was great. Unfortunately, the app didn't have what we were looking for, but still great service.

Juice-O-Matic