Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2082 reviews
4.9
2082 reviews
January 2, 2023

Really enjoyed the process of setting up this app. Instant support with super fast support (less than couple minutes to fix any issues I had with my custom theme). In an hour I've set up volume discounts for my products 25-49 8%; 50-74 12%; 75-99 18%; 100-199 22%; 200+ 26% (I chosen specific products cause my discount varies depending on product). I was looking for lite version only on checkout, cart, mini cart, cause I already have popup table on product page with bulk discounts offer. I was able to disable everything I was not looking for from settings without any coding even though I'm able to code.

Canvas Devil
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 2, 2023

Amazing customer service, Pavi is the best. Had an issue and was resolved in less then 5 mins. 5 star customer service and great app that works smoothly and increases AOV for stores. I highly recommend.

petcanva
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
January 1, 2023

Such a helpful app with a really easy-to-use interface. The staff respond incredibly quickly and are very knowledgeable and friendly.

ValentiGifts
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
December 30, 2022

Great app, EXCELLENT SUPPORT! I had some issues with my theme. They replied within minutes and they set everything up!

CROClights™
Greece
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 29, 2022

Easy to set up and use. Customer service was excellent. Was able to up sell products within few days.

TENDIZE.
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 29, 2022

Tool works very well, it does what its described. Also the support is very quick and helpful! Thanks.

Installatie-shop.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
December 28, 2022

Very useful and easy to understand app. My support agent, Nivi, was also very attentive and helpful. Though I wasn't able to fix all of my concerns, I was still able to make satisfactory adjustments.

Astronautomic
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 28, 2022

Fantastic customer service, helpful and easy to cooperate with, would recommend to anyone starting out with ecommerce.

Auraflow
Norway
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 27, 2022

The application meets all my requirements. Support is fast and efficient! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Slip-On Laces
Poland
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 26, 2022

Very intuitive and easy to use app and the support is probably the best I've experienced from any app vendor. Fast and knowledgable

Pasithea Sleep