Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Love is an Ingredient

Very quick to set up and I had someone there to guide me through it the entire time. I highly recommend this application. I wish it had POS support but most apps do not and that is OK.

JRWI Derma Rollers

Location Australia

Super cool app! Looks great + integrates seamlessly in your theme. And customer service was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend, great value for money :)

fabulouskuaee

Location China

It's very easy to use and greatly improves our efficiency. The customer service staff is very patient and helpful, answering my confusion, and recommending it to stores that need discounts on bulk purchases.

Litluminous

Great support. ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

GLIT Japanese Hobby Shop

Location Japan

私のショップではアイテム価格に送料が含まれているので、複数のアイテムを購入してもらうためにこちらのアプリを利用しています。
機能は単純で分かりやすいです。 カート画面で価格が正しく表示されない不具合がありましたが、サポートに連絡したらすぐに修正してくれました。 このアプリをお勧めします!

EpicShophouse

I was trying to find a great app for discount pricing and I'm glad I installed this app. I needed help in tweaking some settings and I was able to reach someone right away! Their customer service is second to none. My issue got resolved in a few secs. I highly recommend this app. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Zamu

Location Kenya

Fantastic customer service and super app. Recommend you using if you need it! Reccccccommmend!!!!!!!

Código 1530

I needed a discount app that was customizable and user friendly and this is the perfect app. Highly recommended and great customer service!

MyColorfulBands

Location Bulgaria

The app works great and is better than one of the other competitors who require them to pay $150 in order to make Drawler Cart work with quantity breaks. Here this is not paid and the team is very helpful.

AE Market

I have used this app for couple of weeks now and it is working great. The customer service, specially PAVI is very helpful. It also works with Paypal Express and Apple Pay. Some of the other quantity discounts APP I have used, doesn't work. Everything great so far!