Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
2095 reviews
4.9
2095 reviews
December 28, 2022

Very useful and easy to understand app. My support agent, Nivi, was also very attentive and helpful. Though I wasn't able to fix all of my concerns, I was still able to make satisfactory adjustments.

Astronautomic
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 28, 2022

Fantastic customer service, helpful and easy to cooperate with, would recommend to anyone starting out with ecommerce.

Auraflow
Norway
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 27, 2022

The application meets all my requirements. Support is fast and efficient! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Slip-On Laces
Poland
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 26, 2022

Very intuitive and easy to use app and the support is probably the best I've experienced from any app vendor. Fast and knowledgable

Pasithea Sleep
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 25, 2022

Good service! My shopify theme did not support this app, but kind support member help with everything and did all i wanted! Great app, i hope it will brings me much profit!

Fresco
Spain
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
December 24, 2022

Many options to provide pricing tiers and discounts. The best option we found, aside from changing plans or migrating store. Stellar support, literally responded in a minute and made a change to our particular layout in 2 minutes. A+

ShaggyMax
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 23, 2022

Best quantity discount app and by far the speediest Shopify app support team. Would highly recommend to anyone.

good natured Products Inc.
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 23, 2022

Initially I experienced technical issues with the app, which was a shame because of all the great features it has.
I am happy to say that with help of their technical support team (24/7), they fixed all issues and everything now runs perfectly.
In particular I have to thank Hem in customer support! He really went above and beyond the call of duty to not only fix any issues, but also make sure the layout and design matched what I was looking for. Thank you Hem!!
I would recommend this app to everyone.

CBD CLICK
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 23, 2022

Sehr hilfreiche App und sehr einfach zu konfigurieren. Super schneller Kundensupport. Insgesamt absolut zu empfehlen

N1 - SHOP
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 22, 2022

i was helped quickly, and was able to resolve my issue within a very quick timely manner. Communication was very quick

DealzSupreme