Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

71 - 80 of 1998 reviews

Pop on Veneers

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Awesome app. Great chat service. We needed this enabled for a specific product and for users tagged in a certain way. It can accommodate both of these features.

shop-kidish

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The customer service is THE BEST! Ready to help with anything we need. The app offers exactly what we need with a volume discount, it was hard to find an app that we could offer the same volume discount considering different products. Highly recommend!

Pixstores

Location Egypt

Smooth and convenient app for volume discount Support is perfect, many thanks to Zarah she was very helpful

Kidystour

Location France
Time spent using app 44 minutes

The people on the chat are there to help and they are ery efficient! I've not yet start selling with the app, but just to set it up, they are proactive and it's very helpful!

mrquint.com

Location Germany

Service war super schnell und perfekt. danke für alles ich liebe dich nivi du bist die beste vielen dank

Custom Cards

Location Australia

Great customer support. Waiting to test performance on my site however assistance in setup phase was phenomenal. 5 stars

Chic Home

We were looking for a solution to Shopify's lack of codeless Buy More Save More discount options and we found that solution with the Volume & Discount Pricing App. The app allowed us to create multiple discount tiers and allow customers to simply add items to cart and have the discount applied automatically. Also, we were looking for some customizations and Nivi was super helpful! She made all the changes and tweaks were looking for and the app looks and works like a charm. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to do Buy More Save More and other tiered sale events. Eugene, Chic Home

Waireka Honey Shop

Location New Zealand

App works great, easy to setup and customize. Support is top notch. Would recommend this app to anyone

Printery

Location Romania

Amazing support, helped me to integrate the app with my shop and provided fast response to live chat. Thanks!

Urbanstarshop

I used the app to create Volume Discounts and really like the response! I had trouble setting up the table and the agent(Pavi) was very knowledgeable and helped me create the table very easily. She listened to my needs and created the table accordingly. Very pleased with the help! Thanks