Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Cooper's Treats

Working well so far, and the support team has been helpful in setting it up. They were very quick to add my theme to the app.

MyFlyteLife

wirklich gute App mit vielen Einstellungsmöglichkeiten.
Keine Wünschen bleiben offen, der Support hilft schnell und unkompliziert

JORZANO

Great customer support. Very fast. Every time I had a problem, could instantly get on chat and get support.

Rodeo Quincy

Great app! I have used it on 2 stores. Easy install, easy to implement, and no problems thus far. Highly recommend.

Wall Decor Story

Amazing customer support from Zarah. Zarah promptly solved my problems and went to the extent of making the changes for me and sharing with me how to do it on my own. The app is easy to set up and the interface is clean. Highly recommended.

Trendy Merch

I used this app to help me make more sales. I really like how elegant and pleasing discount messages look. Live Chat Customer Service is Excellent.

TTS Factory Shop Home Delivery

I haven't finished configuring it yet but it looks good :)
I needed help and the person on the other end of the chat was first class and very patient. Thank you !

Dinebeauty

Super einfache App alles leicht zu verstehen. Und der Support ist super helfen einem sofort wenn man hilfe benötigt

pillowpurr

So easy and clean! For the customers and for the sellers! Great job!!! The support is always so gentle and available

LivingCortex

I was looking for a simple app to make volume discounts on all the items in my store. Simply perfect. Effective and clear to use!