Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Create Thee Conversation

I had a sale running with a secret code and form some reason shopify would not allow me to have two codes at once i looked you guys up on youtube and found volume & discount i downloaded right away and contacted HEM he was a rockstar i told him what i needed and he delivered. i was having a melt down at 1 AM but hem was professional and was awesome i really cant thank him enough it was the best service i have ever received from and app service . thank you Guys so much,
Pearl

Pilatix

Customer service helped me twice. And both times it was a success. I can recommend the app to everyone

GESUNDWELT

Nice app, easy to convert to our needs (---> german language, special discounts...). Also fast support, when we had an issue.

MUUV™

This app has greatly helped us increase our order values by over 2 times what we were expecting without it. I do not have any technical background and this app is super simple to set up and edit. Highly recommend!

Douzle

Awesome app! Recommend to everybody :) Also a great customer support team, willing to reply all your questions

Meow Safe

The app does exactly what I need to stack automatic discounts! The service is amazing, I would definitely recommend trying this app!!!

MountMarron

Excellent support. Came back with a solution very quickly. The staff was very communicative and understood my problem immediately.

VeryCharms

Have used many paid apps over the past few years. This one ACED in almost all aspects. Very powerful and well made app. Thank you so much Pavi and Zarah! Customers are happy to get volume discounts now!

Socket Bling

Great app! Their service is what I wanted for my shop for discounted items. I would recommend this app to any entrepreneur.

Orbold

Great app. Great customer service. I got in touch with Pavi from the customer service team and she is the best! Thanks!