Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Fast Tortilla

Very good application with a very good support. They can resolve any problem you have on your store. The price, also, is very attractive :) Thanks

Chicsta

We've recently installed this app and we must say the app meets all expectations at a much cheaper price than other competing apps on the Shopify App Store. The support team is extremely helpful and is always available on chat. We were facing some issues with some of the app's features but their support team was quick to resolve those for us. Kudos to their hard-working team, the app is highly recommended.

Bujology

very fast and nice customer service. just installed the app and am looking forward to its effect on conversions

Bubble Rainbows

the best part of this app's is customer support they gives reply within in min and communication very friendly and work experience really really great

MYSKINHAVEN

This app allowed me to apply the discount to the products that I was looking for. Also, customer service was very quick to respond and helped me out tremendously. I would recommend using this app for tiered pricing!

esimple

This app is nice, easy to customise and the have a good customer support. I want to thank the customer service.

Personal Jewelry Shop

This is the best quantity discount app available on the shopify app store. It's highly customizable and if you need help setting it up, they offer super fast support. They helped me get it set up and working properly on Flex theme by Out of the Sandbox in no time at all.

saltycali-wholesale

Downloaded to offer tiered, incremental discounts, and it works great. Very intuitive and simple to use. Customer service is very responsive too.

Erinawear

Great app, excellent service on set up. Initial issues ironed out in no time! much better than most app support. Happy customer. Erik erinawear.com

Prylsmart

As a newbie, I really appreciate fast and great customer service and set-up help! Thanks, Abuzar/Erik