Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

FAMSY PTY LTD

reduces Facebook Pixel checkout events by 50%!!! Imagine all your custom retargeting audiences just get screwed up. Please fix your shit

Lauren Moshi

Still waiting over an hour for responses, when their SLA is much lower. Discount did not work at all for customers. Code is not editable on our end.

Eve Bands

Took a bit of fiddling around with support to get everything working as needed, but I'm very happy with the end result. Support was very responsive and competent aswell. The UI isn't the most intuitive one I've seen, but I only need to set it up once and it works like a charm :). //EDIT Unfortunately it soon turned out that using volume discounts breaks the functionality to use regular discount codes. In cases where there is just one product in the cart (no volume discounts applied), the discount code field is showed in checkout. When multiple products are in the cart (volume discount is applied), the discount field in checkout disappears. You can technically enable an in-cart discount field for cases like this, but this implementation is very poorly made (poor placement, poor styling, the field changes placement in the cart total area depending on whether a code is applied or not, the field disappears after entering a code and displays a janky error message/the code in red with a tiny-tiny x next to it, that is apparently a button and reloads the field in its original placement etc etc). I redesigned the in-cart field and made a proposal on how to make this functionality more logical and user-friendly. Until this is fixed, unfortunately I can't give a positive review to this app - I would imagine most merchants want to use volume discounts as a little extra to reward users who spend more, but if this essentially disables the discount codes functionality (or replaces it with basically a broken one), it's loses a lot of its intended value.

USA-Wholesale.com

The team is quick and effective when they want to be.... this app has had many conflicts resulting in errors at checkout resulting in customers not receiving any kind of discount unbeknownst to us. Ive head to reach out 7+ times to inquire why customers were slipping through the cracks and weren't getting discounts automatically applied on their orders. On a side note Zarah was an amazing help and very kind. She was quick to find a solution and understood my questions and concerns immediately, however often their team is unresponsive during dire emergencies regarding store transactions and these issues. Im certain we've missed out on a couple thousand dollars due to this app issues at the same its definitely helped generate revenue. Although is best to find an alternative that is consistent and doesn't have so many limitations and bugs.

MarbleBoxx

I installed this and it looks nice and works ok but it messed up the checkout button in my cart by deleting the checkout button color. It was green and now theres nothing there but text. Something to do with the coding i assume. I would not use this app

Pokecard Store

DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU RELY ON EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS AND ABANDONED CHECKOUTS! The app does apply volume discounts but that's also where the positives end. If someone starts a checkout with a volume discount, the email subscription box will not be ticked by default as usual which reduces email subscribers by a lot. Also, the abandoned checkout emails do not work for orders that have a volume discount applied.

Storioh

I wanted to have a bulk discount for one product, after adding only one product to the selected products I get orders for items 1/4 of their price because of this app...

GlowMeals

Unfortunately there is a bug with this app that breaks my order form. This causes any number field punched in to auto update and redirect to the cart. Ive been given the run around from their support team for about a week and today they told me "sorry for the delay, we're busy with a new app launch" Now my store if left broken, and I need to hire a real developer to fix it. I had high hopes for these guys, but it would be really nice if they worry about fixing their broken apps before releasing new ones. If they can manage to devote a little time to their paying customers and fix the issue that has broken my store I would gladly give them 5 stars. I initially did get them a good review when they were initially helpful in getting me setup.

Snullekongen.dk

Have been using their app for a few months now, works just fine. But when it comes to their support, 'Pavi', it stinks, there is no help to get, I have changed the theme and it is obviously only those who can fix that the shopping cart writes the correct price, but there is no help and get when you saw writing to them, have been trying for several days now and my shopping cart is still showing incorrect prices, so it results in now that I switch away from this app and will not recommend it to others, they are fucking indifferent to their customers.

Interstellar Goods

The developers of this app were really awesome! There were some issues with integration as I had Shopify's automated discount running as well. The developers were there to assist me within minutes on a Saturday afternoon! UPDATE: Ok I have to say I am super disappointed by this app. It can't do the math properly, and I'm told that this is a "Shopify" limitation?? What use is a bulk discount app that can't calculate properly.

Previous 1