Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

DW-Health

UPDATE: It's even worse: if you have another product in the cart the discounts won't work anymore until each product gets some discount applied! It doesn't support the "Buy Now" button and will most probably kill your conversion rate! There is no information for that - after spending hours for a mistake on my side the support finally told me that the "Buy Now" button isn't supported yet. Seriously?! Besides that there is some delay when the discount gets applied in the cart. Also the preview of the discount table is buggy and doesn't update with all settings properly. I have no idea where this app is getting it's reviews from... I don't trust them with this personal experience!

Simple Hospitality

I downloaded the app and deleted it same day because it wasn't what I needed and I was charged. You shouldn't charge anyone until the trial period is over. I need my credit card credited, how do I accomplish this?

October 9, 2020

Hello Simple Hospitality,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your app. We use Shopify Billing for charging the merchants and all merchants get a 7-days free trial. We will investigate why you were charged the same day.

Having said that, since the charge is made by Shopify, we won't be able to refund you directly. However, if you reach out to Shopify, Shopify will ask us to authorize the refund. Rest assured, we will approve the refund.