Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

MarbleBoxx

I installed this and it looks nice and works ok but it messed up the checkout button in my cart by deleting the checkout button color. It was green and now theres nothing there but text. Something to do with the coding i assume. I would not use this app

Pokecard Store

DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU RELY ON EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS AND ABANDONED CHECKOUTS! The app does apply volume discounts but that's also where the positives end. If someone starts a checkout with a volume discount, the email subscription box will not be ticked by default as usual which reduces email subscribers by a lot. Also, the abandoned checkout emails do not work for orders that have a volume discount applied.

Storioh

I wanted to have a bulk discount for one product, after adding only one product to the selected products I get orders for items 1/4 of their price because of this app...

GlowMeals

Unfortunately there is a bug with this app that breaks my order form. This causes any number field punched in to auto update and redirect to the cart. Ive been given the run around from their support team for about a week and today they told me "sorry for the delay, we're busy with a new app launch" Now my store if left broken, and I need to hire a real developer to fix it. I had high hopes for these guys, but it would be really nice if they worry about fixing their broken apps before releasing new ones. If they can manage to devote a little time to their paying customers and fix the issue that has broken my store I would gladly give them 5 stars. I initially did get them a good review when they were initially helpful in getting me setup.

Interstellar Goods

The developers of this app were really awesome! There were some issues with integration as I had Shopify's automated discount running as well. The developers were there to assist me within minutes on a Saturday afternoon! UPDATE: Ok I have to say I am super disappointed by this app. It can't do the math properly, and I'm told that this is a "Shopify" limitation?? What use is a bulk discount app that can't calculate properly.

DW-Health

UPDATE: It's even worse: if you have another product in the cart the discounts won't work anymore until each product gets some discount applied! It doesn't support the "Buy Now" button and will most probably kill your conversion rate! There is no information for that - after spending hours for a mistake on my side the support finally told me that the "Buy Now" button isn't supported yet. Seriously?! Besides that there is some delay when the discount gets applied in the cart. Also the preview of the discount table is buggy and doesn't update with all settings properly. I have no idea where this app is getting it's reviews from... I don't trust them with this personal experience!

Simple Hospitality

I downloaded the app and deleted it same day because it wasn't what I needed and I was charged. You shouldn't charge anyone until the trial period is over. I need my credit card credited, how do I accomplish this?

October 9, 2020

Hello Simple Hospitality,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with your app. We use Shopify Billing for charging the merchants and all merchants get a 7-days free trial. We will investigate why you were charged the same day.

Having said that, since the charge is made by Shopify, we won't be able to refund you directly. However, if you reach out to Shopify, Shopify will ask us to authorize the refund. Rest assured, we will approve the refund.