Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Fibershirts NL

Location Netherlands

I was very satisfied with this app, and have been a satisfied customer for the past 2+ years. Great support and always worked well. Unfortunately, since Shopify Markets was introduced, the app no longer works. As soon as customers check out on an international domain through Shopify Markets, it is automatically redirected to the old domain and the currency is changed back. This confuses customers, our conversion has dropped 90% for international domains on Shopify Markets. I've been trying to reach support for 3+ weeks now, sometimes days with no response, but promised to get back within 24 hours. They also tried to fix the bug, which resulted in customers being able to order products with 100% discount. Please fix this asap, I am not the only customer who struggles with this.

Tuttishop.dk

Location Denmark

Been using this app for over a month now, and I'm stopping right now before they charge me for another month. Here's my honest review. It took about 30 minutes after installing the app, before they reached out asking for a 5-star review. I refused, until I have tested the app thoroughly, and boy was I in for a treat. The app wasn't calculating discounts correct for the products that I had on volume discounting, along with other products that had a static discount set on Shopify itself. And the app did not take into account some specific products, where I'm not allowing discount codes to be applied through Shopify's own discount code settings. When entering a discount code through the cart page (that the app provides, because the discount code field during checkout is removed/reserved for their app to be able to handle the discounts) it returns an error code, no matter what settings I apply through their app settings page. After contacting support for over two weeks regarding these errors, I haven't moved forward an inch. Several supporters are writing back to me telling me I have my app settings wrong despite the fact I sent detailed instructions on how to simulate my issue, and that the problem is 100% linked to their app. This app is probably good for the simple stuff, but if you're looking to make some mixed combinations with some products that have volume discounts, some that have static discounts and some products where discount codes should NOT be applied to - then you're better off looking for alternatives. The result of using this app has caused me more headaches than any good, with customers placing orders that were calculated wrongly, and I had to manually do partial refunds.

Azil Boutique

Horrible app! Mind you- they push you to write a review the very first day you get the app. No wonder there are so many 5 stars. I have lost so many sales due to this app. I was using the Buy More Save More volume discount function. The app was live on my store and every other customer was getting the discount. I had multiple emails asking why they didn't receive the discount on their order. (what a nightmare) I was on chat with customer service for a total of 6 hours in 3 days. They are very responsive but are no help at all. The app people blamed my customer's internet for the discount not going through. I totally regret ever downloading and installing this app.

Flormay

Bad experience. After you leave good review, there no customer service any more. They just want review to higher rank

flormay

With 24 hours, my problem still not solve. It really bad customer service this time. And app just some functions

Vital Zing Australia

We used this app on a couple of our sites to help us with volume discounts. We have constantly had discounts that haven't worked for some customers without us knowing then had to manually check ourselves after complaints, ended up just giving us more work trying to fix the issues. Customer service hasn't been muich help basically saying it's a customer issue when it's supposed to be an automatic discount, that servers were just slow and were being fixed. Still have the same issues.

Signature Sensations

The app doesnt do what it should be intend to do. Numbers are wrong way round. Seems like the app is made for Arabia where peop[le read from right to left. Customer service is poor and they keep on telling me the issue is fixed now, while i keep on showing them it is NOT fixed. Then after 2 days they told me that their app cannot do what i want, neither will any other app be able to do this. Here is the joke: What i wanted is people buy 3 products and they get discount. Buy 7 and they get more discount. Sounds like what this is about huh? Not this app. I dont think that they are even sure what their app is supposed to do.

Artist Tees

Do not download this application! It gave me a lot of problems like changing the redirection of my "add to cart" button and not displaying the items in my ajax cart! The totals are not even good, for example it shows me "your saving 4 dollars" when it subtracts 8 dollars from the total! The worst is that the support is bad, I asked him to remove all these things and the app from my theme, he just told me "uninstall", I uninstalled and ALL the problems remained! I had to pay a developer to remove all the crap that just installing your app gave me. THANKS.

FAMSY PTY LTD

reduces Facebook Pixel checkout events by 50%!!! Imagine all your custom retargeting audiences just get screwed up. Please fix your shit

Lauren Moshi

Still waiting over an hour for responses, when their SLA is much lower. Discount did not work at all for customers. Code is not editable on our end.

Previous 1 3