Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1990 reviews

Leigh Miller

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service, and the app what I was hoping for :), Tiered discounts, based on amount spent. Perfect!

Decoupage Napkins.Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best app ever! We installed it nearly a year ago and it has been working perfectly. At this point, nearly 50% of all sales are generated by this app. This has been a big pick-up in revenue. They also have very good support. Highly recommend.

Nala Designs

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

Mostly great app come with great team support. Thanks to the support team that my theme not able auto install with the app, but after talk with their live chat, the team fix the problem within few minutes, really great support team.

Nyere

Location France

The app is amazing. Does what I wanted and the customer support is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who wants quantity breaks

Vibrant Lighters

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app for all my store and it works well. This app has great customer service. I recommend using this app.

Asteria Brush

Location Poland

This app works great and the support is even better. He can do a lot and helps very quickly! I waited a maximum of 5 minutes for a response from the support!

Vaypa-Port Limited

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Just started to use this app, had a few problems but customer support was spot on and very quick to resolve issue

Yarnjunkies

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support team is really helpful and have a fast response time. We use the app for a tiered discount and it works great

Hogs Back Brewery

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is perfect for our needs, initially I had a few issues getting things setup but Pavi was super helpful and walked me through everything. Thank you! Would highly recommend.

Mimopuffs

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Good tech support! I had an issue initially but I was helped promptly via chat and was up and running within minutes! Highly recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 198 199