Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Deepblu ApS

Easy to use, very quick customer service, and a lower price than a lot of competitors who offer the same services

Cell Saviors

This app is absolutely perfect for applying discounts for ordering a specific volume of each product. It has been super easy to setup, support is next level in terms of responsiveness, speed, and quality. You should definitely install this app if you have volumetric discounting needs.

natopia

We regularly use this app for a Set price promo (4 items for $99) where the prices of the products vary. We are very happy with the support received, and pavi has been great in assisting in editing the code and adding a discount box on the cart page so customers can get the promo price and/or use a discount code. She fixed the issue in no time which was great, Keep up the great work!

tiptop fabric

Very good application, easy to operate, and the functions inside are exactly what I want. There were some minor problems in compatibility with my website. Contact customer service and quickly solved it.

Moon Child Outfitters

Although I am still figuring out how this app works, Zarah help we go through it. She even helped me change the color of my notification bar. She walked me through on how I should do my offers in order that made sense. I will still continue figuring out how to work with the app but thanks to Zara I have now a better idea on how to.

Maison Vogue

Fantastic app, great people to work with. Any issues and they will do anything to help you! I have been happy for over a year with this app and the team! They are wonderful :)

Brooklyn and Stone

amazing support, responded really quickly and got my issue fixed even quicker, amazing app, works just like its supposed to

O MY WOOD

Best app for Automatic Discount and Support team are very fast in response. User friendly app at Store.

Metroflex Gear

This was a quick and easy install! Setting up discount codes was easy. Team answered all my questions with set up!

YaYa & Co.

This app is very easy to use and very functional, also their support is very helpful. I would highly recommend trying it, it has a lot of features, it's a no brainer if it has the features to use then this is the app to go with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113