Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

HTVRont

Good app, worth to be recommended. Unlike some other app i used before which always cann't apply to all order ,this app is quite standble to use!

Sea Moss by Nutra Remedies

One of the best volume discount apps out there. Helped us increase AOV 1.4x, and the new update they released made the experience even better. Highly recommend!

Everything Etched

Easy to set up (took about 2 minutes to set up my first promotion). Very user friendly. Had one hiccup with my Shopify theme but customer service helped me out and got everything working within about 10 minutes. I've looked into a couple of different apps and this one is by far the best I've used.

THE SOUTHERN STRIPE

Easy to use, incredible customer service! They helped me perfect my tiered discount just in time for Black Friday. His responses were quick and super helpful. Would highly recommend this app!

PARADROME

Great app, great developper and fast answers, quick help. I even got customization work done for special requirements. Very cool - I can definitely recommend this app. I'm very happy that I found it. Thumbs up!!!

Vessias

Don't Think Twice About Getting This App! JUST GET IT!! I had Discounted Pricing by Booster App installed and they were so unprofessional and had such bad service. After having a bad experience with Discounted Pricing by Booster App, I downloaded this app and I WISH I had downloaded it earlier! Right when I downloaded the app, I got help within MINUTES! Their support team goes out of their way for you and are so quick to help you. They truly care about their clients and make sure everything is smooth for your site. They are so knowledgeable and helpful. This app is SO amazing in increasing profits! Every store should download this now!

AUMSOUND

The app does what it says and works great but what's even better is the support team - stellar! Had a formatting issue and it was promptly resolved.

Big Moods

This app was the only bundling discount app that allowed us to stack discounts since it is not a functionality on shopify. It gets the job done and the team is always very responsive to questions and concerns.

ShopNetsmart

The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding! The support team is outstanding!

Star Kingdom

Instant result - I am still in the free trial and the app already brings me loads more orders - customer service is excellent too - I am so glad I have found this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26