Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Appikon

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

FlexFast™

I love this app, much cheaper than the alternatives. Great customer service, and amazing interface! Would recommend to anyone who would like to increase AOV .

beauty by vertis

Excellent app! They have more discounting flavors than the other apps that I have tried. And support is surprisingly good.

Overli Kawaii

Support for this app is excellent. It seems like they are always online :). They help me with the offer set up and explained all the functioanlities patiently! Highly recommended.

FourPawsPalace

The app is very easy to use. Useful for our business. Helping us grow our store by providing discounts to our customers.

Woofeyshop.com

We were looking for minimum cart amount discount and this apps fits the bill. It looks great and can be easily customized.

Happy Housewife Designs

I used this app to create a discount on individual products. When I couldn't get it to work, I messaged their support staff and they were able to help me get started and made sure my discount worked!

ModernAestheticsMD.com

App is intuitive and looks great on our store. It has so many options to customize it. Its an amazing app!!!

Dollhause Boutique

Worked right out of the box. And their support is great. They responded within an hour with all my questions. Looking forward to generating sales with the app.

Yzabel's

The app wasn't working for us since it was conflicting with another discounted pricing app. Hemant worked with us and get the old snippets removed from the shop. Extremely happy with the customer service.

February 17, 2020

Thanks for using our app and for your review. Let us know if need further help.

geffex.com

Very smooth experience. Better than any other app with better features. Pricing is also affordable. Basically free once you start getting more sales. Recommended for growing stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6