Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

PerfectFit Leggings

Amazing customer service! Hem was sooo nice and resolved my problem in less than 5 min! 10/10 Also, this is the easiest app and yet more usefull i've found.

The Novogratz

Had an issue and the team was very responsive. Took less than 15 minutes for them to get us up and running!

STAFU CLOTHING

The app has what I need exactly and the support was very fast. Super easy to configure discount! Thanks alot!

T4U Official

Good service and so efficient! I have to try it some more time to make a fair comment. But the service is good! Thank you.

Branded Project

Literally the only app that did what I needed it to without giving me a migraine. Quick support too.

Camping Lavish

I used this app and they are so good at communicating and one of the. best apps I have used this year

SUNSHAESHOP

Does what is it supposed to do. Really clean look on the product page, not like other apps where is seems spammy. Great service too. Super fast response even on sunday!

Turbo Athlete

App has a very nice interface and looks very professional and Had a small issue with setting up the widget and their team responded Via the chat in less than 5 minutes and fixed the issue for us. Very Happy!

Kaisara.my

Love the apps. The only few app that support ajax/ drawer cart. And it's done wonderfully. The support team is super fast to solve any issue and they know what their doing. Recommended!

Indiana Face Mask

Quick and helpful support, great app! Hem was very nice and answered all of my questions right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58