Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Salinas Slik

This app is really helpful. So far we have generated 300,000$ in sales through it. But the best part is super responsive support!

The Embroidery Store

While this app did not end up meeting our needs, it did function well as described and their customer support is off the charts! Zarah was friendly, quick to respond and very helpful. If you need a Volume/Quantity Break app, give this a try. The customization options are robust and straight-forward. Wish it would've worked for our shop!

TheHomify

This is a great app, and compared to other apps on the app store that do a similar thing, this one is a lot cheaper. At first, it didn't work, but with their great support team, we fixed the issue in a couple of minutes. Recommended!

CupidSock

Fast service, perfect solution to my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keiths Meats

This app is the best on the market. so simple and effective the support messaging is a dream. 5/5 from me

Moily

very good app The support team is also very good, fast and friendly.
Would recommend this app Thank you very much

banded berlin

App works wonderfully. had a few questions, they were answered instantly and they walked us through the process. Thank you. Can only recommend.

Shop@DVIJA

I was looking for an app that can create tiered discounts as per the order value and I got this app. I liked it very much as it helps me quickly configure a discount. But it works only on the 'Add to cart' button and not on the 'Buy Now'. That's why we disabled the 'Buy Now' option till the discount is applicable. But nothing to lose here. I still liked the app. The customer support is very quick and eager to help.

better Organize

The Support Pavi is very friendly and they help me very. I love this app and i can recommend it for all other people.

StickerSocials

Been using this app for a while now and really enjoy how much i can customize it. Ran into an issue with it not displaying something on my new theme and the devs quickly fixed it for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115