Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TFC&H Co.

A+++ I tried multiple tab apps, but was disappointed that after 3 tabs it automatically converted to accordion style. This app truly gives you an option on layout no matter the amount of tabs. I had some issues with size charts overflowing & customer support was prompt & courteous in resolving my issues. I highly recommend .

ARZU Online

Great product and gives flexibility to display various styles and simple to use. Best customer service - they helped to modify the code to match the overall theme!

The Outlet, LLC

KP from VoidWorks was extremely helpful. I appreciate all the help I've received from VoidWorks. I informed VoidWorks of my problem and KP immediately replied, and he sent me screenshots showing me what he did. That I particularly appreciated, even though I didn't understand, but the fact that he showed me what needed to be done meant a lot. Kudos to KP. Make sure he's rewarded for a job well done.

drinkinghelps

Brilliant app and great customer service. I reached out to the developer to enquire about using the App in conjunction with GemPages which we use to build our store. The developer quickly worked out a solution and even helped us with another design fix in our shop, all within a couple of hours and free of charge. Highly recommend!

WorkSmart Nutrition

This is a fantastic app if you're looking to add some sleek looking tabs to your store to beautifully display product details/info and to visually enhance your store's pages. After trialling a few alternative apps, for me this was by far the best choice in terms of functionality and design. The aesthetics look fantastic and I particularly like the accordion effect. There is also a large degree of customisation, including tab designs and colours (great for matching tabs with your store's branding/colour palette), whilst also allowing you to create different designs for desktop and mobile to optimise how tabs are displayed across customers' devices. Nor is any coding required. My installation and integration experience was seamless. I also want to give a big shoutout to KP from Voidworks, who has provided exceptional levels of support and service whenever I have had a query (KP's assistance today is the reason I have left this review, and I was not asked to leave one). I don't understand why more people haven't reviewed (and used?) this app. Sure it's $4.99/month, but nobody should have a problem with that when you get what you pay for. A well-deserved five-stars and I have every confidence in using Voidworks' other apps in future.

Gamer Heals

Simple to implement and quick replies from support when needing to adjust some code for tweaks. Thanks!

Driplocker Global

Brilliant app for accordion descriptions on every one of my products. Support are fantastic too. I had an unusual layout request and it was implemented quickly and without any hassle on my end! Also set up in a way where I could easily edit it. Cannot recommend highly enough!

ANDISON

Beautiful gorgeous app. Excellent and fast service when i had a small issue. Definitely recommend it.

SENSHA

We were looking for an app to make our product pate more easily readable to our customers. This is exactly what we are looking for and supports we obtain from KP is outstanding. We use our original customised theme and KP helped let the app working on our theme perfectly. Definitely looking forward to using the app.

GetAirbiento.com

The missing link on our product page. Great product support! They helped me out multiple times. Highly recommended.