Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GetAirbiento.com

The missing link on our product page. Great product support! They helped me out multiple times. Highly recommended.

Keep Healthy Inc.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I downloaded the app on a weekend. I was having a slight technical issue - and took a shot at emailing customer service early on a Saturday morning. Impressively - I received an immediate response - AND fix to the issue! Amazing so far. Very easy to set up and looks clean on the site!

SACRIZE

This accordion works very well. Very easy to use and the design looks very stylish, works perfectly with my theme style. And I love their customer service. They respond and solve my problem very quickly.

Poìma Paris

Location France

Fantastic customer service
Very fast and precise to answer
Even on a sunday
----------------------

IconSign Lashes

How do I give this app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for functionality, versatility, and most of all customer service?!! KP and the team have been a great help to me and my business. They go above and beyond to assist me and address my concerns and needs within 24hrs. Keep up the great work!

GaussTherapy

Just what I was after, makes things a whole lot easier. Customer service was also great, and even installed some extra code into my theme file for me.

Indestructible Cable Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It may need you to spend a couple of minutes to understand how the app works, but once the learning curve is over, the app is wonderful. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I received instantaneous support from the team and they were super helpful. Thank you!

Brightest

Location Australia

Great app and fast support. Helps you solve your problems instantly. App is also very easy to use and makes my pages look great.

NVBL

Perfect app and outstanding speedy support. They helped us get it looking exactly the way we wanted! Thank you.

GogoPogo

Location India

The best app in this segment. I am highly impressed with the way they resolve every issue I have faced and the best part with the support team is that they just take a few minutes to solve all my issue. Wishing the entire team congratulations for such an amazing app and customer service.