Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Neat®

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I was really hesitant before downloading this app, but the minute I did, I realized how beautiful and it was exactly what I was looking for. The support team is unbelievably quick in helping and replying to any inquiry, even would go out of their way to serve you best. Thank you for that. I must say I am really impressed. Wish the app developers all the best, this great app should be rated Number one of its kind on Shopify.

Eunogo

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 2 months

Overall the app is easy to use. KP has been very helpful in getting all my issues solved. Great app and amazing customer support!

Lure Salon Vancouver

Time spent using app About 2 months

GREAT APP and Amazing Customer Service! ..I added this app to my custom shopify theme and I really liked it, but it seemed to be glitching here and there and was not looking exactly the way I wanted it to on the page. I know with custom themes the app suggests you have to make a bit of an adjustment to the back end code, but that was a bit over my head. I didn't have much hope it could be fixed but I got in touch with the app's 'Help' Department. KP got back to me, and adjusted everything perfectly within minutes! I was so impressed with the customer service that, even though I rarely write reviews I needed to give these guys 5 stars right away. I would highly recommend this app and this company. I am super happy and the app works exactly as I was hoping it too. Thanks so much KP !

Mana Threads

This app is amazing , they are really picking up the lack of options that shopify offers. But not only the app works wonderful, I'm super impressed with their customer service. The person that was helping me even did a little fixing on my website with an another app that i was having a hard time to integrate with their app . I can't recommend enough. The best!

RAAD

Location New Zealand

Awesome APP! and the customer service is SUPER quick and SUPER helpful. KP has been helping us out and he has been really cool to deal with.

J Alley Art

KP and the team over at Voidworks are epic. Above and beyond to make the app work 110% on the theme -- money well spent that will allow us to be super efficient and focus on content and not tabs and reentering information. Highly recommend and hope your experience is as good as ours was/is! Thanks again!

Beside Me

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have tried a bunch of the accordion style apps for the product page and this is by far the best one! Very modern looking and allows you to add different info for different products, which is great for our website! This must be a newer app because we are surprised there aren't more reviews yet

1 2 3 5 Next