Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Custom Product Accordion Tabs

by Voidworks

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

1 review

Online Farmers Market

I honestly don't know if they're the problem or I am, but I did the same thing as their video, set up a tab, allocated it to a tab, wrote some text for the different sections, but when I chose heading 3 like they did, it bolds everything and I don't get different tabs, I just get my description with everything bolded.

Here's the other thing. If heading 1 and 2 are left alone so you can use them for blogs, then you have heading 3-6, which is 4 tabs. What if you want many tabs? Are you restricted to 4 or 6 tabs?

In the end, even if I'm stupid, which I don't think I am because I did try their video and a number of different ways...it's still not as Easy To Use as they make it seem. You might have a better experience, good luck.

I cancelled during the 7 day free trial.

September 23, 2020

If you are willing to try our app again, maybe you can email us at hello@voidworks.co? It might be a configuration or custom theme issue. We reply to queries within 1 working day, and will get things up and running free of charge.

You are also not restricted to 1 tab for each heading type. Once you set a heading type, you can have many tabs as demonstrated in the video.