Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Custom Product Accordion Tabs

by Voidworks

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

ANDISON

Beautiful gorgeous app. Excellent and fast service when i had a small issue. Definitely recommend it.

SENSHA

We were looking for an app to make our product pate more easily readable to our customers. This is exactly what we are looking for and supports we obtain from KP is outstanding. We use our original customised theme and KP helped let the app working on our theme perfectly. Definitely looking forward to using the app.

GetAirbiento.com

The missing link on our product page. Great product support! They helped me out multiple times. Highly recommended.

Keep Healthy Inc.

I downloaded the app on a weekend. I was having a slight technical issue - and took a shot at emailing customer service early on a Saturday morning. Impressively - I received an immediate response - AND fix to the issue! Amazing so far. Very easy to set up and looks clean on the site!

SACRIZE

This accordion works very well. Very easy to use and the design looks very stylish, works perfectly with my theme style. And I love their customer service. They respond and solve my problem very quickly.

Poìma Paris

Fantastic customer service
Very fast and precise to answer
Even on a sunday
----------------------

IconSign Lashes

How do I give this app ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for functionality, versatility, and most of all customer service?!! KP and the team have been a great help to me and my business. They go above and beyond to assist me and address my concerns and needs within 24hrs. Keep up the great work!

GaussTherapy

Just what I was after, makes things a whole lot easier. Customer service was also great, and even installed some extra code into my theme file for me.

Indestructible Cable Co

It may need you to spend a couple of minutes to understand how the app works, but once the learning curve is over, the app is wonderful. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I received instantaneous support from the team and they were super helpful. Thank you!

Brightest

Great app and fast support. Helps you solve your problems instantly. App is also very easy to use and makes my pages look great.

Previous 1