Custom Product Accordion Tabs

Custom Product Accordion Tabs

by Voidworks

Accordions/Tabs for Product, FAQs or any store page.

Beauty World USA

Great app and fast service! The app is very clear and I am very happy with it! So please download the app and try it!

Antsy Labs

We use this app to organize our product information on each product listing page. The customization options meet our needs - and then some - and the support behind the app is excellent!

The Plush Market

This is a great app for cleaning up your product page and organizing all your product's information making it super easy for the customer. My store looks so much more professional now that I've been using this product accordion app. The customer service team was amazing, too. The helped me fine tune the app to better fit my theme. Couldn't be happier with this app or recommend it enough. You won't be disappointed.

INSPORATION

Great app and super fast customer service! I had an issue with the tabs on my FAQs page and KP from Voidworks helped me solve the problem in a matter of minutes. Thank you!

Maman Boutique

Very useful, and the support was very helpful and guided me through the entire process. Would recommend

essenciamtl

Very simple to use, perfect for theme that doesn't include custom tabs in the product page. Takes a minute to setup. Had a mini issue with something and they fixed the issue instantly, great support!

BioGreenCleaner

We have our products displayed on our home page and the tabs allow us to keep real estate usage to a minimum while still offering visitors access to complete descriptions without visiting a product page. KP helped with the install and layout of the tabs while providing precise instructions for us to be able to make changes and additions in the future. If you are looking to incorporate tabs or accordions into your site look no further than Voidworks Custom Product Accordion.

Luxeova Atelier

Great app for my product descriptions so more interactive. Very great customer support too, Recommend this app.

TheGoodGuyShop

We love this app and are really enjoying its simplicity! The customer support is good and KP is a reliable person. We thank you dearly.

www.shop-hannahmartin.com

I will never leave this app for any reason unless I really don't need any product tabs. But I will need them and because of the service I got from the person today I will use your app. Really quick and effective solution from you guys. Specially thanks to the guy who solved my challenges today. I will recommend your app to those who needs tabs :D Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4