Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

$29.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

doublefaceshop

Location Italy

Fantastic app and exceptional customer service. They solved all my problems with great kindness and helpfulness. I highly recommend.

Designs by Leslie Perez

I am loving the options this app gives me. The Solver Circle team has been very helpful setting everything up. Since I had a custom theme I was afraid I would break something and they were kind enough to help me with it. They walked me through the entire process and were very responsive. I am happy I am able to get this on my site and I don't notice any slow down.

EsaModa

My theme was too complex to install this app, but the support staff did a great job to make it work. You guys are the best.

Astral Baby

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer service and quick respond less than 24 hours. I like the app, it works for my store very well

WTFunk Creations

I love this App! customer service is the best! really impressive. I tried to install the code myself but looked a little daunting, their customer support responded in less than 24 hours!

Usacustomprint

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. they were so fast and good

PlanetaTinta

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. Easy to use, and very scalable as compared to other applications out there. A great application that will suit your customization needs!

expressTee

Location Philippines

Fantastic customer service!!! Sent an email, in a matter of minutes they responded and even installed the app for me for FREE.

Will be using this app and hopefully this will cater our needs.
Thanks!!

Stadium Line

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app and support! Warmly recommended! I can't do our business without this! Thanks again. Stadiumline.ch

SprayChain

Started off rough in the beginning but their customer service is incredible, they held my hand the whole time until everything was up and running. Great app for a reasonable price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6