Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

T2Print

Excellent app and works perfect. Furthermore, support is excellent and responsive. They install for free and even help with further queries and adding products etc..

Magic Mugs

Great service and great support! Would definitely recommend this app!! Support is fast and detailed.

Personalised Product Superstore

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Sabrinas Tshirt Designs

I just upgraded to the Gold Plan and let me tell you it is everything else I needed. It's perfect for mobile and desktop. And the clipart section actually allows you to put your artwork in categories. Give it a try you can't go wrong and Nasif in customer service is awesome.

Thepurrsonalshopper

Support was very quick and helpful, site working well
perhaps I will need more help in future, Great~!

BestPresent Store

I use Tshirt & Product Design Studio for my store, to let customers design their t-shirts, mugs, banners and many more custom products.
The team was very responsive, they took care of installation and I can say that I am very happy with the app and with the service.
Thank you very much SolverCircle Team!

DG Custom Graphics

They have been very helpful with installing the app on our store DG Custom Graphics. I had to rebuild the theme on my site because Shopify said the old theme I was using would not support sub drown menus. The app developers for Tshirt & Product Design Studio have been very helpful in getting us back up and running. Advice I would give to other shop owners is be careful with the apps you install. I found out today from Shopify that one of the apps is affecting the drop down menus when you use a cell phone. I think in the past that may have been what happened when this app was not functioning properly and they were good at getting it back up and running.

Lucy & Mui

Support team helped us to uninstall the app and were willing to do it for another version of our theme that is meant to go live soon. very happy with the support we received.

Your Photo On It

This is a great app for allowing my customers to upload images. I have had minor problems with the app which were address promptly by customer support.

Wrap Mogul

Wonderful app. I truly recommend it if you want a product in your store to be customized. Also the staff assist you with the installation and respond to every email. Truly great. Thank you for helping me out in my store www.wrapmogul.com