Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Smith Custom Stone Engraving

Support team answered questions promptly.

Name Factory

Amazing app, excellent customer service & great value!
This app is not to be underestimated, the possibilities are endless.
A truly professional & talented developer with a real 'can do' attitude.
We opted for additional customisations & they modified the app to our exact requirements at a VERY reasonable price.
Including customisations to the app, the cost is very competitive with similar apps &, for our store, it offered better functionality.
The customer service is outstanding & communication was fast & efficient.
We would highly recommend this app & the developer.

Hyjolt

Excellent custom product app, professional staff, fast installation provided free by their staff.

Piconcase

I love this app so much and the support team are 100%. The product complies with all the provisions and when I had any doubt the technical support fixed it in no time.
Very good and fast support !!! Highly recommended.

The Best i have ever deal with. Hoping to try your other Apps. Thanks for making this amazing App.

Mkscreenprint

I just switched to shopify from magento and was hoping this app would work well for our store. Not only does it work great, there customer service was outstanding. They went above and beyond to help us out. Great Customer service and great App!!! Highly recommend!

Teezking

Product does what they say it does , I love this plugin so much and the support team are 100%. The Best i have ever deal with. Got my custom requirement done at Additional development cost, as I do not expect any Good thing for free and I am very HAPPY with the delivered item.

Very very good customer support! Very professional and everything was made as it should. I'm So glad for the help i needed, for my custom template.

Coolcondoms

The product is exactly what I have been looking for. The service is a 10 out of 10. Emails were answered on a timely basis which saved me a lot of stress. Changes were made on time, and correctly. Communication was excellent. I would like to that Solver Circle for a great product and outstanding service.

Phil
Las Vegas, NV
USA

Phoenix Tees

Awesome app, customer support team is excellent. It really makes a difference to have a customer support team that will work so closely with you to get you exactly what you need and is there for you when you need them. Even though the app didn't start out having everything I needed, they customized it to do what I needed and that made all the difference in the world :-) *very happy*

5S Warehouse Floor Tape

We had a unique situation where we needed this app installed on 2 stores with the exact same settings and products. Support helped us get that done quickly and efficiently.

The app works great for our needs. I highly recommend it.

Your Wall Your Bike

Huge fan of this app! We had some trouble with the installation, and the customer service was incredible. They solved the issue quickly and were easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this app!