Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Faire Part Magnet

Wonderful software, thank you very much. Cliparts management is very easy, and there are many features (front / back, multiple selection, great admin). Moreover, Customers are able to customize products from mobiles or tablets. I'd recommend for anyone who owns a webshop with customized products.

Bal De Famille

Thank you very much for your quick answers and installation, the app is great!

react emporium

Great app, easy to use and great quick support.

My Pets ID

Very easy to do, does exactly what I want it to do! The staff are very quick and friendly and the service is fast and really good! I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to give their customers the ability to customize their products quickly and easily.

Housesignbuilder

These guys are great - app is easy to use (if you can do some simple Photoshop on your graphics ) and the advice and support is 100%.

I was quoted over 20k 2 years ago for something similar, so i am highly delighted.
Support was quick and 100% effective i have no hesitation is recommending this app and this company.

Olivia. P Mousepads

I am very happy with this app. First of all, the developer was happy to install the app for me as a few lines of code were required to be entered (at no cost). The app itself looks great and is exactly what I was looking for. It’s easy to use and highly customizable. Support for the app is prompt and professional. This is a great value app. highly recommended. A++

EKStamps

This is a great app! It has a lot of great features for customizing your products. Hope to see more features added soon. I would say though that although that this is a great app, it can be a little complex to use, and I think that 3 day trial period is too short for something that can be difficult to set up.

UBe1 Visors

Awesome support! Got the App fully installed and they even custom adjusted my product template to work correctly all within 24hrs. Top notch service!

Exporama Foto Online

Once in a while you get customer service that just blows you out of the water ! I had a problem installing the software and Altaf from solvercircle really went out of his way to help me twice !

I can really recommend this app and as a store owner selling novelty items where the client can do his own customisation it is a real time saver and just puts that "wow" factor in your online shop as well.

Keep up the good work guys and i cannot wait to see what you do next !

keyring4you.com

Great App. And the Best Customer Service Ever!!!

It's a pleasure to work with.

Great Work. Thanks a lot.