Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio | Reviews

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

Industrial Floor Tape

The custom design studio is awesome.

There was a hitch with the installation, but the developer helped us get it ironed out right away. The support is excellent.

I highly recommend this app if you need custom-designed products.

CaptainCase

Great app!! I have used other custom apps available and this one is great. Easy to use, simple for the customers to understand and easy to modify the look to suit your website. Support staff have been really helpful answering and dealing with any support issues. They seem to answer almost immediately and do what they can to help.
I would highly recommend this app, the price is good too!!

DiFranz Gifts

Wow, what can I say except AWESOME!!! We do lots of personalization on slate, tile, hard boards and so much more, Altaf took this program and customized it to our needs, at an exceptional price. The customer service was outstanding and I would highly recommend this app and the developers, if you are looking for an app to work with your site to give your customers the freedom to personalize their products, you just found it!

MasterMind Signs & Graphics

This is an awesome app, the price beats any others that I've seen. Easy to use and navigate through, the support staff is by far the best, not only did they respond to my question lightning fast, they took control and solved every issue. I would recommend this app to everyone. I love it!!!

Thanks Guys,