Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

My Pets ID

Very easy to do, does exactly what I want it to do! The staff are very quick and friendly and the service is fast and really good! I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to give their customers the ability to customize their products quickly and easily.

Housesignbuilder

These guys are great - app is easy to use (if you can do some simple Photoshop on your graphics ) and the advice and support is 100%.

I was quoted over 20k 2 years ago for something similar, so i am highly delighted.
Support was quick and 100% effective i have no hesitation is recommending this app and this company.

Olivia. P Mousepads

I am very happy with this app. First of all, the developer was happy to install the app for me as a few lines of code were required to be entered (at no cost). The app itself looks great and is exactly what I was looking for. It’s easy to use and highly customizable. Support for the app is prompt and professional. This is a great value app. highly recommended. A++

EKStamps

This is a great app! It has a lot of great features for customizing your products. Hope to see more features added soon. I would say though that although that this is a great app, it can be a little complex to use, and I think that 3 day trial period is too short for something that can be difficult to set up.

UBe1 Visors

Awesome support! Got the App fully installed and they even custom adjusted my product template to work correctly all within 24hrs. Top notch service!

Exporama Foto Online

Once in a while you get customer service that just blows you out of the water ! I had a problem installing the software and Altaf from solvercircle really went out of his way to help me twice !

I can really recommend this app and as a store owner selling novelty items where the client can do his own customisation it is a real time saver and just puts that "wow" factor in your online shop as well.

Keep up the good work guys and i cannot wait to see what you do next !

keyring4you.com

Great App. And the Best Customer Service Ever!!!

It's a pleasure to work with.

Great Work. Thanks a lot.

Industrial Floor Tape

The custom design studio is awesome.

There was a hitch with the installation, but the developer helped us get it ironed out right away. The support is excellent.

I highly recommend this app if you need custom-designed products.

CaptainCase

Great app!! I have used other custom apps available and this one is great. Easy to use, simple for the customers to understand and easy to modify the look to suit your website. Support staff have been really helpful answering and dealing with any support issues. They seem to answer almost immediately and do what they can to help.
I would highly recommend this app, the price is good too!!

DiFranz Gifts

Wow, what can I say except AWESOME!!! We do lots of personalization on slate, tile, hard boards and so much more, Altaf took this program and customized it to our needs, at an exceptional price. The customer service was outstanding and I would highly recommend this app and the developers, if you are looking for an app to work with your site to give your customers the freedom to personalize their products, you just found it!