Tshirt & Product Design Studio

Tshirt & Product Design Studio

by SolverCircle

Design product (T-shirt, Mug, Bag, etc.) with text, image, etc

PlanetaTinta

The support team assisted me in setting the app up and even helped me when I had a hiccup. Easy to use, and very scalable as compared to other applications out there. A great application that will suit your customization needs!

expressTee

Fantastic customer service!!! Sent an email, in a matter of minutes they responded and even installed the app for me for FREE.

Will be using this app and hopefully this will cater our needs.
Thanks!!

Stadium Line

Perfect app and support! Warmly recommended! I can't do our business without this! Thanks again. Stadiumline.ch

SprayChain

Started off rough in the beginning but their customer service is incredible, they held my hand the whole time until everything was up and running. Great app for a reasonable price.

JooniForm

I am not good at developing website, they support everything that I need.
I requested some specific modification of app 1 year ago. They provided it for free. And now I want to change some features of app. Their service is so fast and excellent. I recommend this app for Tshirt Prining in the small business.

T2Print

Excellent app and works perfect. Furthermore, support is excellent and responsive. They install for free and even help with further queries and adding products etc..

Magic Mugs

Great service and great support! Would definitely recommend this app!! Support is fast and detailed.

Personalised Product Superstore

Within minutes of sending an email to ask for installation help the team had replied. They were very helpful in getting the app up and running in no time. Although I did have difficulty with uploading images, I reread the instructions and figured it out once I realised where I was going wrong. Now its running very well and I am so far very pleased with my purchase! Thank you.

Sabrinas Tshirt Designs

I just upgraded to the Gold Plan and let me tell you it is everything else I needed. It's perfect for mobile and desktop. And the clipart section actually allows you to put your artwork in categories. Give it a try you can't go wrong and Nasif in customer service is awesome.

Thepurrsonalshopper

Support was very quick and helpful, site working well
perhaps I will need more help in future, Great~!

Previous 1 3 4 5