Registration Form Builder

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Her Royal Hair

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I wanna be able to have the form as a button it only allows as a customer registration. I have online courses that i'm looking to use this form as application for enrolment.

May 25, 2022

Hello,
we are so sorry this app do not fit your requirement exactly. You can write us your idea and describe us what you need to achieve and we will do the best to make it. Please write us to support@singleton-software.com and we will write you back about it.

Adam from singleton software

Abundance-H

Location India

Was not able to save entries made by a customer during registration. Completely defeated the purpose of the app.

January 26, 2021

Hello,
we are so sorry you had problem like this. It was probably because of conflict between app and your custom store functionalities. If you will need help with app or make fix for it, you can write us to chat support (located inside app), or to email support@singleton-software.com

Adam

Trustore

Location Germany

There is no possibility to add the costumers' date of birth. I needed also to change the information form, but I could not do that using this app.

August 14, 2020

Hello,
its no problem to make date format field, or add any information to registration form in your store. I wrote you email too about it. If you will need, just answer to my email, or write me to support@singleton-software.com and i will help you.

Adam