Registration Form Builder

Registration Form Builder

by Singleton software

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

Great support and easy to implement. We needed this feature for our B2B shop development. We were using B2B verify from same developer that works great and Registration Form Builder is a great add on to our store.

Many thanks Adam to help us fix our template to adapt what we needed.

SUMINISTROS AGUILA

Great app with better support.

I had a problem and Addam helped me to solve it so quickly. I hardly recommend the app.

BLOM MARKET

Great app and great customer support!!

Child Care Point

This app helped us to create registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Adam was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

SA246

The app is fully customizable and I believe it satisfies all the requirements of most of the users.
What it really stands out is the customer support that is fast and really helpful!

Home State Wholesale

We use this app to register new wholesale customers, there was some bug with the theme we were using, but it worked fine on others we tested.

The developer spent his weekend finding the issue and fixing it, the app works great and the developer is amazingly helpful.

Needlejig Tattoo Supply

Adam was quick to respond and help me resolve issue I was having. I am satisfied with the top notch customer service.

mysilverluna

the app works very good, had some issue but Adam as been very fast to solve the problem and get the bug fix...

JHmarketNZ

Its easy to use. The customer service is great. Very active in-app support. Highly recommend it. I had a custom request. Solved.