Registration Form Builder

Registration Form Builder | Reviews

by Singleton software

Build your own registration form with custom form fields

Likeitstore.it

efficient and quick assistance. The app does what stated well. I've been trying it for a few days and it's going very well.

Enterprise Africa Intl.

Very good app for creating a Registration Form and the support from Adam was perfect! He responds very quickly and fixed every little issue I had, fantastic!

Clipping Path Outsource

Great support and easy to use the registration app so far I have found in shopify app store. I hope it helps you too.

SINGAREA

Its simple to use and gives all the options to add custom fields, the support team is quite helpful.

DAFFY MASK

App molto utile nello svolgere appieno il servizio richiesto.
Il supporto clienti è veloce e disponibile nel risolvere i problemi.

Zoo Padel Top Club

Really great app! Super useful to customize the registration form and not stick to the default from shopify.

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

Great support and easy to implement. We needed this feature for our B2B shop development. We were using B2B verify from same developer that works great and Registration Form Builder is a great add on to our store.

Many thanks Adam to help us fix our template to adapt what we needed.

SUMINISTROS AGUILA

Great app with better support.

I had a problem and Addam helped me to solve it so quickly. I hardly recommend the app.

BLOM MARKET

Great app and great customer support!!

Child Care Point

This app helped us to create registration form to collect more data about users. We had a question about outline of the firm on mobile devices and Adam was quick to come and solve this. Now we wish users answers can be accessed programmatically as customer tags or in some other way.

Previous 1