Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free custom back to top button that fully matches your style!

ÇHANELIA

The support team is responsive and the app works as expected. Best of all, it's free and easy to install.

Spinel House

very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind. very good and i will definitely want to use it and sharing to my freind.

The Leafy Branch

so far so good- easy to install, seems to be working fine and I am hopeful it will continue to be useful on my site

The Sample Toybox

So far, so good. Does exactly what it says and gives you a decent level of customisation. Recommended if you want to make your store more usable with longer page lengths.

Gurus Japan

Great app, easy to use and great customer support chat!! Highly recommend to anyone who just want to have a back to top button!!

Peter Stone Jewelry

How would I rate this app? cool and nice working great and it's free we love it, thank you very much ;-)

T.A. DEFENSE

Permet d'ajuster la position si nous utilisons un autre widget qui pourrais gêner le bouton. Je recommande!

Slay By Shaye

Super fast, simple to use and straight forward. Was able to set it up in less than 5 mins. Love it!!!

The FlexReach Wallet

Great app, does exactly what I needed and has all the features I could want in an app like this. Thank you!

Me & Mine Jewelry

Super easy to install. Just enough options. Does exactly what it promises! So glad I put it on my site. Yay.