Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button

by Effective Apps

Free Customizable Scroll Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Back From The Fire

So easy to customize and position where I wanted it in my shop, and it works beautifully. Kudos for a lovely helpful app that didn't require customer support. It works!

Twylight Crow

Great scroll to top arrow exactly where I want it. Works great and didn't slow the store down. Starts as soon as you start scrolling down the page. I had wanted one because I have to go up alot while checking out the pages i'm editing. Makes it great for me and the customer.

Dearingkinga

Bisher funktioniert die App einwandfrei und die Einrichtung in unserem Shop war mehr als einfach! a
Absolut empfehlenswert.

joeykidsbikes

Worked like a charm! Easy to install and customize. Looks good on the site and easy to spot when needed but not a distraction while browsing.

Jarrons & Co.

Works as it says! Sahar sent a follow-up email after the installation. Happy with the app. Simple yet useful app. 10/10 will recommend!

Pampa Design

In less than one minute I solved my issue!! I recommend it. I really appreciate the fact that is free; Shopify should have more than this kind of support, since the platform is mainly made for non expert people!!

Loominate-designs

Highly recommend this app. It is easy and simple to use! It looks great and there are several options for customization.

Peak Apothecary

I added this app so my customers can more easily navigate through my store and it has worked very well and easy easy to install. Looks great too!

Girly Kiss

The best looking & easist Scroll-to top App I have tried so far. And the customer sevice is awesome! Thank you for developing this wonderful app and charging Zero!

ADVANCE MUFFLERS

Love the app.. It's looking good, easy to set up and ease of use for the end users. Keep up the great work Shahar!