Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Colorful Scroll To Top Button | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Colorful Scroll Up Button Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

BASN AUDIO

This APP is easy to install and easy to set up, it's very helpful to customers. And the service team is good.

Dusk & Bloom

Easy to set up and customize, and it works great! Super thankful for this free app. Just getting started with my store.

Nay's cosmetics and facial care LLC

I recently used this app for my Shopify store and I absolutely Love it !!!! I have received many compliments and am very pleased.

JuicEBitz

Excellent little tool which is completely free. Ads a nice little touch to the site - thank you developer!

Olivia Smiles - Handmade BJD Clothing

Exactly what I was looking for. Simple, various designs that can be customised. Did work instantly! Very happy - bonus that it's free. Thank you so very much.

AllArtWorks

I needed a Back-to-Top option, and wanted it to be visually subtle because my products are works of art and I want a minimum of distraction on the screen. The color options in this app gave me the perfect solution!

Millzladiva Eyelit Shop

This is such a cool classy way to engage those customers who actually take the time out to scroll your entire store. It took me about five mintues to do and Im super happy!!!!

Politically Incorrect Designs

What a great little app, allows for such a good user experience to save customers time having to scroll to the top.

Simple Alchemy Co

This is our favorite kind of app! Simple, clean, easy to use, and does exactly what it says it does. We love how it looks, and it functions super smoothly.

Whites Forestry Equipment

Easy app to setup and customisation settings work exactly as described. A perfect solution that doesn't slow your site. Works perfect on Dawn theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11