Bespoke Shipping

Bespoke Shipping

by MZL Solutions

Shipping supercharged

Krunchmunch

Great customer support from Min and very powerful app.

Roben-Marie - THE SHOP

I had a very specific shipping requirement and Min responded quickly to my request. I was thrilled that he was able to write the code I needed and now my shipping works exactly as I want! He was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend contacting him if you have questions or specific needs. I could not be happier!

Tricky3 Web Mangling

This app is legit. The way that it opens up a macro is pretty sweet and the docs are very clear as to what it can and cannot do: anyone with some PHP knowledge can make most things happen and if you don't then Min can do it for you. He is extremely responsive, courteous, and professional.

Southwind Kayak Center

Min's app was a wonderful solution to implementing our complex shipping logic. It allowed me to offer various shipping rates to various zip codes. Having the correct shipping logic was crucial for my business.

Min's services were excellent and worth every penny. He made sure that every shipping parameter I wanted was met.

ArmSoar Composite Gliders

Excellent service from Min, his help during the installation process itself was priceless. Great communication, quick turnaround, and very patient.

We have bulky items that need special attention to shipping charges, as well as dropshipping, and Bespoke Shipping handles it all with ease.

If you're looking for a solution to your shipping charges for your customers, give this great app a try!

Hollow Leg Store

Min was a last resort to solve our intimidating shipping rate configuration. No other app offers what Min does, he responded quickly and solved our problems. We would absolutely recommend this app for anyone who is in need of unique shipping rates!

Seeds for Africa

5 Star App and 5 Star Service from Min. What we thought would be an incredibly difficult thing to do was made to seem like a breeze with Bespoke Shipping. An absolute must have APP to customise shipping charges. Min attendeded to it quickly and effectively with no hassles. Absolutely recommended!

Online Bathroomware

This is the app that solved all of our shipping woes!

Min offers absolutely brilliant support and his assistance has made a profound difference to our piece of mind knowing we don't need to stress about having an incomplete shipping offering.

Well worth the money considering it's more flexible than any other offering.

Thanks Min!

eJuices.co

If you need custom shipping rates, this app is a must have!

Just email Min at hello@parcelintelligence.com.au and he will build your custom shipping rates for you!

He is brilliant and this app is great.

BUSH WAR BOOKS

One of the MUST HAVE apps for shopify!! I've got no programming experience whatsoever but all it took was one email to Min to set it up and with me just maintaining it. I've had multiple abandoned orders due to the high estimated international shipping rates but with this app the store can now quote an exact rate and has since installing it seen an increase in my international orders! A VERY BIG THUMBS UP to Min and his app!!